B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Fast **** box
2,005 Posts
That spec is marking it's auto-X territory. Sorry just got back from walking my dog so that was extra funny to me.

·
Need a Header? PM Me !!
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pic'

Thanks guys' I just found it on our local auto-x website, had to post it!!! It does get a little crazy feeling on 3 , pushing the front tires' but wow did that photographer get a good pic'

I agree lowered would hold better and not lift so much' but I am very impressed w/ stock handling, I swore to myself I wouldn't, I hate scraping, but Spec's sit high enough I don't think scraping would be an issue, maybe later' :)

·
Car Noob
1,826 Posts
I got mine on video :) I don't remember if it was on a slalom or a tight S curve, but I went three wheelin' on the right, THEN left!

Dunno if it was the suspension, or maybe I'm a sucky driver (too quick of a steering motion, not smooth enough?)

I gotta Divx it up and have someone host it, though. :( Divx is not a prob - who wants to host? :)

·
Registered
929 Posts
this may seem like a dumb question...............but is it possible to roll over the car at an auto-x?...i mean stock configuration if u turn too hard and three wheel too much will u roll over?...or will the spec only roll so much?

·
Car Noob
1,826 Posts
nah... most cars have a low center of gravity that won't allow it to roll over on a flat surface. If you were 3 wheelin, and maybe hit a ditch (on the wheel that has most of the weight on it), then.... damage will ensue, but not sure of a rollover.

Drift off into the grass while 3-wheelin' at a high enough speed... your rear end may lift pretty high, but again...may or may not roll over.

I remember seeing a video of a BMW rolled into the grass and tried to get back onto the pavement and got his front tire caught on the edge (at high speeds, that dumbass), and flipped real nasty.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts