B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after a dud for a morning (See Great Morning thread...), the afternoon has been nice. I decided to clean what I could and try out my new digital camera...

The rest of the pics I took today (22 in total) are at www.netwalk.com/~rberus/Pictures/2000Sentra/20010527.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Looking very nice ;)

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Wow, really nice pics man. Can I use them on my site? :D

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Original Mr Sentra said:
Wow, really nice pics man. Can I use them on my site? :D
Sure can.

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Nice Pics!!!!

I assume this is Ohio. Looks like Pennsylvania!! What kind of camera do you have?? I need to buy one, except I'm spoiled I used a Sony at work ($1000 +). I had access to it. Now that I'm retired I have no access. It's tough to step down. The quality of yours is really good! BTW does the PP have gold letterinf vs the silver??

Al

[Edited by adc100 on 05-28-2001 at 08:15 PM]

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Nice Pics!!!!

adc100 said:
I assume this is Ohio. Looks like Pennsylvania!! What kind of camera do you have?? I need to buy one, except I'm spoiled I used a Sony at work ($1000 +). I had access to it. Now that I'm retired I have no access. It's tough to step down. The quality of yours is really good! BTW does the PP have gold letterinf vs the silver??

Al

[Edited by adc100 on 05-28-2001 at 08:15 PM]
Ohio? How'd you guess? :) I picked out that specific spot for these pictures, it's about 5 minutes from my apartment.

The one I have is a Kodak DC290. I paid exactly 199.88 for it. Seems to be nice so far.

As for the lettering, nope. It's still Silver.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hot Item...

The Kodak took some nice pics - good colour saturation, clarity and shade scale...

Inferno/Cajun Spice is a hard colour to come by in my neck of the woods - there's a waiting list a mile long for that colour, although I've yet to see one wearing it!

I went in the opposite direction and got the cool hue Out of the Blue/River Blue (depending on who you ask)...
I think both colours speak volumes - Keep snapping!

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mine's a 2000, so it's actually Heatwave. I wanted Blue, but alas, that wasn't available on the 2000's. And yes, it is a hard color to find - mine was the only one in my state when I purchased it.

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Re: Nice Pics!!!!

adc100 said:
I assume this is Ohio.
I can barely tell by looking at the license plate. Man, these pictures are very clean. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Demographics...

I guess the marketing guys didn't feel the old names were targeting the younger crowd, so they starting spicing up the names to grab the niche.

When I bought my '01 - they were still calling it "River Blue" and not "Out of the Blue"...
The latter sounds a little too much like a Canadian beer slogan, and do you really want the paint on your car to be connected in some fashion with the comsumption of alcohol?

I'll admit I don't mind some of the newer names - like "Radium",
it's more hip than Silver Frost, but not too flashy...
Kind of inspires a Radiant metal impression, not too out of place...

And I stand corrected for your 2000 - "Heatwave"...
Very hot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts