B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
You mean pinstripes? Like these? Or like a big flames going down the side?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I have a killer idea for ya:) give uncle ben's rice a call or even rice a roni and see if they'll sponser you this way they can get you some logo grapics....:D

try www.eurostreetgraphics.com
or www.superiorgs.com
they have a few.....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Whats up? About graphics, your car will look like **** if you have graphics put on. I had a stripe put on the side of my car. At the back of my car it was 6 inchis wide and went down to a point on the front of my car. Like the ones the hondas have. Well our car looks phat without them so please do not do graphics! just say no. But each is his own. And to get mine I found a store in town who does graphics and had them custom make it. After all finished and put on the charge was 95 bucks!!!!!!!!!! Waste of money.

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
get a big lightning bolt down the side of the car, that will make your car really fast! Lightning stickers = +15 extra HP.

Just my two cents. OH yeah it has to be a blue or purple lightning for +15, red, yellow and green ones = only +5 HP. If i am correct white lightning is a respectable +10 HP but you better check on that.

Cheers

·
Registered
311 Posts
I always thought yellow was +20 HP :D ...

Seriously, though, I think some cars look good with graphics on the sides, but I don't know about the B15. The ones that look good are usually 2-doors, similar in shape to the 200SX. Integras, late-gen Civics, Eclipses, etc. usually look good with the right graphics on there, but it's a fine line between nice graphics and Uncle Ben.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts