B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have decided to sell my new 2000 sentra se for a 1997 gsx eclipse. before my sentra, i had a 1995 eclipse. i seriously modified that car before it burned. i loved that car. since i learned not to trade down, i have to other choise to go back to the DSM group. it was fun while i had the sentra, but lack of items sucks!

i have a set of 4-16"x7.5" w/205/55/16 d60a2 for sale. i reurned everything to stock, cause the damn dealer would not give me credit. sold everything, now i need some stock 16" rims.

anyone in the los angeles, california area have any stock 16" rims for sale. i will go for the 15" stock, but prefer the 16"

please reply to [email protected]

·
Registered Loser
6,883 Posts
Well, good luck man. Eclipse's are nice. Something about a custom Sentra though that makes me stay Sentra. :) Don't be a stranger!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Good luck on whatever you decide to do:)

·
Not your parent(s)
3,291 Posts
well congrats greendot. at least now you'll have a plethera of parts to choose from, not to mention a turbo and AWD.

funny, i was looking at a 98 gst last week and almost traded the SE in on it.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
A '97 GSX. Damn you, Greendot. :D I'm jealous.

I might be parting with my 16" stock SE rims soon. Not 100% sure though, but I'll let you know by the end of this week. Oh yea, I'm in the LA area too.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey, good luck man! I love Eclipses! And be sure to stop by every once-in-a-while!

·
Registered
605 Posts
I raced a GSX. Suffice to say, I got my *** handed to me. They are badass, good luck with it!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks. don't get me wrong, i love nissans. i had leased a 1998 altima, and traded it for this new 2000 sentra. but i really missed the feel of my turbo and that lovely whoosh sound.

take a look at http://www.yohan.iwarp.com

if i can get an older model gsx for a very good deal, i might keep my sentra. i still owe a hole bunch on it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts