B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am so happy. Yesterday i got my midpipe. It looks VERY nice! So here's my questions, what all was included with you guys' cat backs? Also, Scott said that he changed the midpipe so now will it bolt up to O.E. muffler? Thanks.later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

G

·
I got the midpipe, muffler, two bolts and nuts and a gasket. Yes, Scott did change the design. The original pipes won't bolt up with the stock system. I had my original muffler modified so that it would bolt up with the stock midpipe. He hasn't implemented that change until now. :)

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- AEBS 4-1 Header
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (2 weeks and counting)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, then which one did I just get. Scott said that the reason it took mine so long to get here was that he had changed the design. So I take that as him saying that I got one of the redesigned ones that will bolt up to the OE muffler. Also, can I just reuse the bolts from the factory pipes because I got no bolts, just the pipe. later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, and coming soon...Stromung midpipe and custom rear section w/Apex i muffler

G

·
The bolts are pressed into the stock midpipe flange. I doubt you'd be able to get them out. Just call Scott, and get him to send you the bolts and gasket.

Yes, you got one of the redesigned ones. All the exhausts were supposed to be like yours, but because he had 10 orders waiting, he went with his original design. Yours is actually better in that you can use the stock muffler of the stromung midpipe, or the stromung muffler on the stock midpipe.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
MODS:
- AEBS 4-1 Header
- Stromung Stainless Cat-back.
- Place Racing CAI (2 weeks and counting)
- Stillen Front Spoiler

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
whats the price on just the mid pipe???? so it can hook up to the stock muffler right??? has anyone done the mod with just the midpipe and the stock muffler???? does it help (hp)???

how is the product availablilty?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Great, it will probably take Scott another month or two to get me the bolts. And it cost me 215 shipped to my house.later

------------------

·
Registered
778 Posts
well ive been getting mixed explanations about this, but i need to know for sure. exactly what is the mid pipe? is it from the header to the cat or from the cat to the muffler?

------------------
2000 sentra se
pp, 5spd

·
Registered
623 Posts
i guess scott used my mide pipe to do his 2nd template. hehe

mine is kinda offset due to the fact that it was the 1st one build without a resonator and the midpipe is kinda bend down. it sits on the mid pip brace on the rear of the car... guess thats wut i have to pay to be the first, hehe...

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
well ive been getting mixed explanations about this, but i need to know for sure. exactly what is the mid pipe? is it from the header to the cat or from the cat to the muffler?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its after the cat and b4 the muffler

------------------
*Josh*
*myb15*
(the bastard sold my crx...so now im looking for another one, maybe a 91' 240sx)

[This message has been edited by DarKsiDe_SE (edited April 11, 2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts