B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talk about a pick me up. With as bad of a day as I'm having, it was a relief to find a 2 stickers waiting for me at work! :D I've already got a spot picked out for them. I just wanted to thank Russ for the effort on the Stickers aswell as the website! Thanks!!

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah Russ, thanks for the stickers. Got mine in the mail and they look good.

Just one quick question. Who do you apply them to the window. I know it has to be clean and everything, but does that off white cover stick on and then come off or what. Thanks.

------------------
Charles

2001 Sentra SE, P/P, 5spd, Inferno with HyperWhite headlights and fogs.

PR CAI on the way, looking into Stromung Exhaust

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 01Sentra:
Yeah Russ, thanks for the stickers. Got mine in the mail and they look good.

Just one quick question. Who do you apply them to the window. I know it has to be clean and everything, but does that off white cover stick on and then come off or what. Thanks.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>you peel the cardboard type backing off leaving the letters attached to the white part place it on your window and smooth it out really good then remove that white part and the letters will stay on the window...

P.S. when you are removing the cardboard part go slow cause sometimes the letters try to stick to that.......

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got my stickers too. They're the perfect color for our cars, no matter what color the cars are! Thanks for the hard work, Russ. :)

------------------
2001 Radium SE 5SPD PP

·
Registered
78 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sentra Styling:
]you peel the cardboard type backing off leaving the letters attached to the white part place it on your window and smooth it out really good then remove that white part and the letters will stay on the window...

P.S. when you are removing the cardboard part go slow cause sometimes the letters try to stick to that.......

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks, thought it was something like that but wasn't sure. I'll get them on this weekend when I wash my car.

------------------
Charles

2001 Sentra SE, P/P, 5spd, Inferno with HyperWhite headlights and fogs.

PR CAI on the way, looking into Stromung Exhaust

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
got mine too, thanks Russ

------------------
2000 Avalanche Sentra SE w/pp. JWT POP, Advanced timing @ 17deg., 205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, Stromung midpipe. (M.I.A nismo00)

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I got mine today too. They went on right away. I took all my other stickers off and put these ones on. I will have pics of them up on my website tomorrow. Thanks Russ for all the hard work.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon.

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Glad to see everyone happy! If someone has a good digi cam, can you take some pics of it on your car that we can use? Thanks guys! :)

------------------
2001 Maxima SE 5spd, Black on Black, Loaded!
Sold 2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I will have my pics tomorrow for you if you want them.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP
Custom Grilles,Painted Valve Cover,Strut Bar, and Engine Bay Accents. Stromung is on and CAI is comming soon.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I received mine last Saturday and immediately put them on. I haven't had a chance to take any pics yet, but I'll take and post some pics tomorrow when I'm at work. I must say that it looks great on my Radium, as the color is a near perfect match! Hell even my girlfriend thought that they looked really good, and she's always making fun of me for doing sh*t to my car!

------------------
: 2000 SE : RADIUM : AUTO : PP :

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Found mine when I got home today, I was so happy. Put them on right away on the lower plastic sill, right in front of the rear tires. I think they look great and I love the color. Thanks Russ, and anybody who helped with them!

------------------

2000 Sentra SE PP Black 5 spd aluminum painted calipers, rotors, strut
bar, and polished valve cover. PR CAI on its way

[This message has been edited by daavikes (edited April 28, 2001).]

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
As I promised here is a pic of the sticker. Sorry its not a full car shot so you can see how it looks, but if I got to far away you couldn't read it.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
311 Posts
These stickers a so sweet! I may not drive a B15, but I've still got one stuck on my bumper. The silver even matches the paint on my car :D !

------------------
Samo

If my FTP worked, there'd be a cool picture of my car here, but no, I have to go with a local service...

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

Hit me up on AIM at Samo94Sentra!
Visit -> my site <- ! Be sure to add your car to the cool rides!

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
I haven't recieved my stickers yet...

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts