B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
spaztastic
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know of any good aftermarket web sites for the spec-v im looking more towards body kits and interior currently-thanks

·
wanna be car guy
542 Posts
well we arent allowed to tell new people to use the sea.rch function anymore so I will just invite you to look around old posts. Also you might peek in the Member rides section and look around it will givee you some ideas. The budyclub kit is popular but I have no idea were to find it cause I haven't searched. Also try some of the retailers that advertise on this site.

·
Banned
2,745 Posts
also remember, if you mention your a b15sentra.net member, you get a discount (5% at ptuning, something from hpautoworks and pti.com too)
so use your membership!

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
the discount code when checking out at ptuning.com is
ptb15sentra

or you can just click on the banner at the top right hand corner when it comes up

·
Registered
94 Posts
How much of a discount do you get and where do you put the code in ... just wondering?

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
hmm...look up :rolleyes: ..^^ anyway..the discount from ptuing.com is 5% off. just go to the site, find what you want, add it to your shopping cart, go to checkout. when you get to the checkout screen it will say DISCOUNT CODE (something like that) and have an empty space..put in the code there and it will give you the discount

1 - 7 of 7 Posts