B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to find a good Nissan mechanic/shop to do some installs on my car....I just don't have the time and the tools to do some of the things. I need a place to install a header and 02 sim and 02 bung weld, as well as a place to do the shocks/spirings.

I was going to take it to a dealer but not sure about any good MD dealer being MOD FRIENDLY. Any advice on this?

PLease help!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i live in rockville. I would like to know of some good places too....sorry cant help you though

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tischer Nissan in Laural are pretty mod friendly, they have done work on my car a few times and never gave me any trouble.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anybody, come on there has to be some good, friendly, Sentra shops somewhere?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sertony said:
Tischer Nissan in Laural are pretty mod friendly, they have done work on my car a few times and never gave me any trouble.

That's probaby true, I used to take my Porsche there to get service.

·
Endless USA S13 Silvia
3,084 Posts
you should try posting this up in the NorthEast forum.......you used to own a Porsche? and now you own a Sentra? :eek:........i'm sorry........i wouldn't go to the dealer for anything if you can avoid it.......your as shole will be in some serious pain afterwards

Late,
Daniel

·
Registered
90 Posts
First off do not take it to hp racing i have heard one to many bad things a bunch of kids that will f your car up. Swear by this it might be some what of i hike i don't know if you closer to dc or b more but they can tune anything also ceritfied installer of apxi afc's http://www.alteredatmosphere.com/ContactUs.asp

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
White95 PM'ed you

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am sponsored by DJ'S Performance Auto in Purcellville/Leesburg, VA. I can get you a special rate on service. They've done all the engine work on my QR.

This offer is open to everyone. PM me for details. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
white95ser said:
I wouldn't trust Altered Atmosphere with my car. I have two freinds who've both been screwed by them.

hey ferraristyle, what type of work do you want done. I know a couple of B14 SER owners in B-more that are do all types of installs.
Yup.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts