B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Any recommendations for a reputable shop in LA (around El Monte, Rowland Heights, Fullerton) or anywhere within an hour driving even?

I'm looking to install remote start alarm and S-AFC. I can fudge through the mechanical mods but the electrical are giving me a little headache :eek:

Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
you can try autolink in elmonte. haven't had any work done myself, but i have a friend who fills up nitrous there so it might be worth it to check it out.

·
NISMOnkey
1,015 Posts
I heard that Autolink = rapeage, but if you've got hook-ups, maybe it'd be worth it. A remote start alarm can be installed at any audio shop (Al & Ed's, The Good Guys, etc.), but for the S-AFC, I might try it myself or a dyno tuning shop like R&D Dyno (rddyno.com), XS Engineering, etc.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Autolink = good work but high prices

tbuh is right..get the alarm installed at a audio shop and save some coin..they also would have more experience with that.

S-AFC...dunno..not many shops have experience w/ that on our motor..call Hotshot and see if they can do it

·
Registered
778 Posts
R/C automotive for the safc install... hes done my car..best mechanic Ive known,no joke..hes in Yorba Linda.. 714-528-5985.. tell him ocean refered u..try to speak to raul if u can.U wont regrete going to him..I have a thread about his shop. check it out.Youll be happy u did.

·
Registered
230 Posts
yes dude ocean is right go to RC auto in yorba linda... ive been there to fix my hs headers and everything went fine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts