B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know were I could have chrome stripping put around my side windows???? Other cars have it (cuz they came stock like that) but I don't know if you can have it done. Any help would be cool. They'd look awesome I think. btw - it would go were the black rubber is now.

------------------
2001 Black Sentra SE with Performance Package, JWT pop cone intake, clear turn signal bulbs, razo carbon pedals, neon cable interior kit :eek:) CUSTOM grille

·
Registered
190 Posts
Someone else may chime in on this one, but I know they have DIY kits at Pepboys-like places. I suppose its not a bad cosmetic mod, but i've seen plenty of people go over board with it. Check it out, it may be what your looking for. Good Luck!

------------------
2001 Blackout SE w/ PP, sunroof, debadged, Stromung exhaust, more to come...

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I was actually thinking about doing the same thing on my car but I think it might look dumb. If you look at the cars that come with it stock, most of them have a continous line all the way around the front and rear windows and most are coupes. At least what I have seen. Our cars are 4 doors and there is not really a good place to put it around the windows without actually making it 2 seperate windows b.c the black stripping is not one continious line. I was kinda mad when I noticed that b.c I think it looks really nice when it surrounds the whole window area. Just my 2 cents

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

1 - 3 of 3 Posts