B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are they any?? i'm struggling with money flow, but i was to hook my b15 up without breaking me. any advice?? (thanks in advance)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
What kind ?

Performance ?
Cosmetic ?

For a mere $1000 you can buy a decent Header , Exhaust & CAI , etc... . ;) Or you can ditch the crap stock wheels and either go with 16" SE/SE-R wheels , or 02'-03' Spec-V wheels like I did on my SE . It all depends on what you want . If you want your GXE to " move " a bit more , than the Performance route is definitely for you .

There are tons of XE/GXE....and 1.8S ( I'm not liking many of them now though...:D ) owners that are willing to point you in the right direction . :)

If no one has said it before to you....Welcome to the board . :)

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
I see you left out the 1.8, does that mean you like me Bodey :)

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
pugnex said:
I see you left out the 1.8, does that mean you like me Bodey :)
No...1.8 people are cool , but damn the 1.8S'ers...:p

Oh and hi5riser , do check-out Mike ( chimmike's ) website for ideas . ;)

·
King of OT
5,210 Posts
BodeB15 said:

There's what, 2 1.8 people, me and para??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i don't really care much about cosmetic. i just want the car to be faster than it is right now. and i don't have that much money.

·
Registered
5 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
well just for starters without spending a lot of money go with a good CAI and exhaust of some kind...

Hot Shot intake.. everyone has their on tastes for exhaust depends on how ricey you wanna sound :p I'm getting Borla when I get back from vacation but a lot people on here have magnaflow, just depends on your preference... Other than that the mods get kinda expensive, hot shot header, UR Pulley, just check out chimmikes site he thinks he knows it all or something (jk :p ) he's got a lot of useful info on there though... good luck! fellow 1.8er! :D

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
HKS catback with the dragger tip sounds good, and a good CAI should get the thing breathing a little better.. not sure if your motor uses a distributor, if it does, advance teh timing and run 93 ocatane.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Cant say that I know ya... but HEY! i resent that...
1.8s... s is for speed... <--- thats me lying to myself :D

BodeB15 said:

·
Classifieds Wh0r3!
628 Posts
pugnex said:
There's what, 2 1.8 people, me and para??
lol i just like how you guys are high jackin his thread on who is a 1.8er lmao.

I'd say if you really want "GO" go check out mikes site...

www.mdhall.com

his kit makes 200whp

seriously if I would have known I was going turbo I would have went straight there and not buy any cosmetics ie: rims, CF hood...it's good but yeah...

-mark

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
BodeB15 said:
What kind ?

Performance ?
Cosmetic ?

For a mere $1000 you can buy a decent Header , Exhaust & CAI , etc... . ;) Or you can ditch the crap stock wheels and either go with 16" SE/SE-R wheels , or 02'-03' Spec-V wheels like I did on my SE . It all depends on what you want . If you want your GXE to " move " a bit more , than the Performance route is definitely for you .

There are tons of XE/GXE....and 1.8S ( I'm not liking many of them now though...:D ) owners that are willing to point you in the right direction . :)

If no one has said it before to you....Welcome to the board . :)
:mad: -mumbles under breath- lol JK :D You got a prob with me bodey?

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
No...no & No Notice I was wise-cracking towards all the n00b 1.8S owners that start " Blue headlight bulb " threads....it's a joke my man . Much love to my 2000-2003 XE/GXE peeps . ;)

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
BodeB15 said:
No...no & No Notice I was wise-cracking towards all the n00b 1.8S owners that start " Blue headlight bulb " threads....it's a joke my man . Much love to my 2000-2003 XE/GXE peeps . ;)
Your kidding about the thread right? If I see that on this board I'm gonna freak lol.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ahhhhh, I'm one of these infamous 1.8s'ers. lol. I don't start retarded threads like that tho. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts