B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well remember me telling you guys about my R33 kit purchase? Well it was bought, my friend tried to get it from the guy on eBay... the Aero_Designs guy also known as www.jtrsport.com. Well thank god we used paypal! The guy screwed us over saying he could not ship to the business address/store front of my friends business. In order to get our money back the guy made my friend leave him good feedback under eBay before he would refund our money! What kind of crap is that! Im going to get the kit through www.Importfan.com

Is is the auctions for the body kits...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2485262714&category=6755

Just warning everyone, dont buy from him... even though he has good feedback, im sure he sells other products too!

If you want to you can put this in the buyer/seller forum... but I just wanted everyone passing through General to go over this and beware...

·
Hakuna Matata, bishes!
2,354 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problems...you should have probably left this in feedback forum with the guy's name, eBay name, email addy, and a link to the auction...at least you got your money back.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Man that is fcked up if you can leave another message leave a URL to a site hosting the convo between you two to show his sry azz to the net. It's not illegal he violated your rights.

·
blah......
757 Posts
man after reading his negative feedback I wouldnt do business with him

Company says they accept paypal or credit card but did not. Only money order!
Reply by areo_designs: You're from AK, of course we don't accept your credit. never deal with new buyer

I didnt know credits different in AK than the rest of the U.S. Its paypal...he could have used his checking acct.. theres no credit involved there...

He just seems like an ***.. I bet most of his positive feedback is from what hes doing to 02SE-R

·
Registered
2,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
update!.... Kornnut placed the order through importfan.com tonight... hope to hear something about the shipping tracking number sometime tomorrow if i ships out... may take a day for the money to clear

so lets hope this goes through fine! PRAY PEOPLE, PRAY!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I got my kit and hood through Ground Dynamics :) they accidentally sent me 2 left side side skirts but they fed-exed the other to me when they saw the error, pretty good to do business with... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.