B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Kansas Jayhawks!
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after much debate and screams of "NOOO Jason don't do it!" I'm deciding to sell my 18" Konig Verdicts for something smaller and affordable.

The roads around here where I live are killer and my rims are taking a beating from them. Now I'm about to replace them with another set of new tires. 215/35/18 Kuhmo Ecstas 712s. That **** really adds up when you replacing tires yearly.

So I'm either going with some 17s or even 16s. Until I find some new rims and in the mean time of selling them I will be rolling on my stocks. Its getting close to winter anyways, so I can't really complain all that much. But I still have time to roll around and pimp my ride. LOL. So if I can find some rims soon, I'd be happy.

So here are some pictures to help you think what would look good on my car. Mind you, some rims do look really ****ing good, but at some cars even the nicest rims can look ugly. So try to imagine my car with certain types of rims.

I'm open to most if not all opinions and suggestions.

SHO Thread with pictures of my car.

Some recent pictures of my car.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I'm glad you're getting rid of them for something smaller, those rims are fugly.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i personally love those rims man,if they were an inch smaller i'd prob be down for em.

·
Kansas Jayhawks!
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
THey are 18's Wrapped in 215/35/18 Kuhmo Ecsta 712's The wheels are in fair condition. THey have scratches on them and one tire has a curb check on it from hydroplaning int he rain. I'm trying hard to sell them locally in order to avoid the ***** of shipping and handling.

·
Engaged! :)
2,687 Posts
I love your rims I think they look awesome.... I don't see why anyone wouldn't like them but I seem to have different tastes than most on this board.. lol :p I'd buy them if I wasn't so far away :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts