B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a boneyard in my area that has a hood from a 2000 Sentra and I'm going to go take a look at it and possibly pick it up so I can try to figure out some way to modify it with some sort of a hood scoop or something in that idea.....
Anyone have any suggestions???

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
hey Stylin, how much is that gonna cost you? I was kinda thinking about doing that and making some kind of vent of scoop over(or close to it) my intake. Are you making the scoop functional or just for looks. If its just for looks then also get a scoop from an Impreza 2.5RS. later

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE/PP, JWT POP, Advanced Timing @ 17 deg.,205/50ZR16 Bridgestone Potenza RE730s, Stromung midpipe.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Last time I talked with Gene, he wanted to make it functional, ain't that right? :) I'm still on the debate about the carbon fiber hood in July. I think I'll put a hold on the mods for the sound system. How much is that hood going to run ya Gene?

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marvin:
Last time I talked with Gene, he wanted to make it functional, ain't that right? :) I'm still on the debate about the carbon fiber hood in July. I think I'll put a hold on the mods for the sound system. How much is that hood going to run ya Gene?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Marvin is correct but I was later thinking it would be hard to do so considering I have the Place Racing in now,,,But as far as the price goes lets say I know someone that knows the guy who owns the place and I should get it pretty cheap try $50 bucks :) but I was thinking about making it an inverted hood scoop but I'm not sure yet,,,,but I know this I'm hitting the drawing boards :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey by the way Marvin I lost your telephone number do me a favor and send me an e-mail so I can give ya a call......

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

G

·
What are you gonna have the hood scoop feed air to? You have the CAI now.

------------------
2001 SE, P/P, 5 spd. Cloud White.
-For Sale!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well Maxx actually it will cool my engine down alot and it'll mostly be for cosmetics,,,,It'll go great with my body kit,,,,Opppps did I forget to mention I have someone designing a body kit for my car that's gonna be a true one of a kind :) the blueprints are gonna be in my hands at all times and a friend that works at a boat manafacturer is gonna build the kit for me and I am gonna be working hands on with him bulding my kit but he had my car in his shop for 2 days last week getting some measurments,,,,so we'll see......

------------------

MODS:
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'll email you here in a few. As for the custom body kit, that sounds real sweet man! I've always wanted to design my own, not too ricey, but just nice, more of a lowered effect. I figure it would cost a lot though. :(

------------------
Marvin, aka Original Mr Sentra
2000 Nissan Sentra SE w/Performance Package, Sunroof, 5 spd, Avalanche
Current Mods: Gas Cap Holder, Stromung Cat Back Exhaust System, Place Racing Cold Air Intake
"Hey guys, drive safe and no accidents!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts