B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man im afraind of Hurricane Frances. I hope that **** doesnt come here. Im gonna park my car in the garage and board up the garage door. What do guys think? Think she is comin here?

Krunal

·
Registered
869 Posts
well it is acually prodicted to hit between daytona and Kings Bay. so we better batton down the hatches! Hopefully it will turn but i dont know. The are acually closing work friday so i will have a 4 day weekend because of labor day. But still i really really hope if doesnt come by here. im suppose to pic up my rims saturday. BUt still i guess i will start looking out for food and what not.

·
I like fried Spam
383 Posts
I never know what to think about the hurricanes, they always seem to go unpredictable before they make land fall. I know it is "projected" to go north of where I am, but it still makes me nervous.
My Apartment building is solid block, my ceiling is basically the second story cement floor, with paint and popcorn on it. So I am not too worried over the structural integrity, just need to cover the windows. Me and my girl have already decided we are going to evacuate if needed. We dont wanna try to ride out a catagory 4 or better storm.

·
i dont wanna copy shannon
3,180 Posts
im 10 minutes west of the beach in hollywood and were not puttin up boards or shutters but we got food/batteries/water. If it stays on the str8 path its gonna hit THE ENTIRE STATE but if it curves north, its gonna miss us totally and CRUSH the carolinas. i like hurricanes, just not big strong ones!

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
you better get the heck outta ft. pierce bro.

hurricane force winds extend 70 miles out from the eye right now...140mph winds....and it WILL stretch a long way inland. imo you'd be dumb not to put any shutters up. btw......taping windows=useless.

·
3,180 Posts
not only is taping em useless but as for the winds going inland... if this hurricane stays on the path its goin on, its gonna COVER the entire state of FL from the keys to jax to tallahassee... so everyone should be prepared

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
2KBlackSE said:
not only is taping em useless but as for the winds going inland... if this hurricane stays on the path its goin on, its gonna COVER the entire state of FL from the keys to jax to tallahassee... so everyone should be prepared
you aren't kidding...it'll probably make landfall around lauderdale and just go right up the middle of the state, AGAIN.

Orlando=super Pwned.....sofla= :( :( ;(

·
Registered
869 Posts
man this is going to suk forreal. Schools in Jax have been closed friday and I think work will be closed as well. Not sure how this thing is going to go but it really does need to turn and get the F out of here. God speed to those in South and Central FL

·
3,180 Posts
well good news on the storm SORTA.... after watchin the news just now, central and NORTH florida are gonna get the worst of the storm. the eye is 22 miles wide and the south side of the storm is only gonna be tropical storm winds (thats south florida) BUT the NORTH side is gonna be the 120+ winds like central florida and up... so u guys in jax and tal. are the ones that should be the most prepared. schools and govt work are closed tomorrow and friday already.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Nice. That means i will be closed friday. Insurance...maybe we will get the call in the AM saying dont bother coming in lol. that would be cool. 5 day weekend! But still that does suk that we are getting hit harder. Still SoFL doesnt need another one. I feel for yall down there i really do. Ganna board up tonight and most likely pack some stuff if i have to evac. The B15 is ganna be packed! I think im going to empty the truck of my subs so i have more room.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts