B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out at the big indoor Go-Cart track yesterday with a buddy and saw Lee there. Would anybody be intersted in a friendly (as if) couple of hours out there some time? Maybe a different kind of meet in September sometime.

JN

·
Powered by Honda
1,952 Posts
YA! thats the place im always talking about. Me and a couple friends are heading out there on Thursday night for the 1hr race. Cost is $75/team (teams can be 1-3 people) It would be great if some other guys would be there too!

·
Registered
642 Posts
That sounds good to us....just let us know ahead of time when your going cause we work but love to go...Lee's been asking us to go for the past few days but been busy....but if you post this in a weeks advance we will be able to work our schedule out :D

·
Powered by Honda
1,952 Posts
Royal Mist said:
mavm, what's your fastest time ?

my best lap is 33.7 seconds, I made into the top 10 best drivers today. so happy.
Top 10 is a good result, good for you.

my fastest ever was set in a 1hr enduro- i came in at a 30.9X (damn I can't find the actual sheet right now, otherwise I would give the exact time, as well as scan the sheet and post it).

My fastest in a heat race is a low 31second range, and for awhile there I had the fastest lap of the month of august(however this was in the second week of the month, im sure its been beaten by now). A few weeks ago when I was out there, i ran a 31.99 AVERAGE in a heat race. (clearly i spend way too much time out there!) You should come out on this thursday for the race, cause me and a couple of my buddies who are pretty good too will be there. It starts at 9:00, and you should be there by 8 or so.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
ok, i'll see if i can come, but usually, i only come to race, i never come to watch lol. I havent seen anyone hit into the 30s yet, but there's a rumor that the world record for this track is 28s. That guy obviously had no traffic, I never played enduro before, only public heats, and in public there's always bad drivers, always traffic to pass, so I'm pretty good dodging traffic at this point, still need more work on solo driving though. Well, some time this week I'll post up a meeting for us all to go. We can all have some fun together.

·