B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My drivers's side head rest defies gravity. It goes up all by itself. I pust it down and a few days later its back up. Is this just me??

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Mine does that too. This is what happens, I know b.c I cought myself doing it. When you adjust your position sometimes,(don't think anything perverted) you move it up without even knowing it. I find my up on the first or second notch all the time. I didn't know how it was getting there until one day I moved and I heard the click of it going in the notch. Hope that helps,and proves that you aren't on acid lol.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Nismo_Girl_2001 said:
Mine does that too. This is what happens, I know b.c I cought myself doing it. When you adjust your position sometimes,(don't think anything perverted) you move it up without even knowing it. I find my up on the first or second notch all the time. I didn't know how it was getting there until one day I moved and I heard the click of it going in the notch. Hope that helps,and proves that you aren't on acid lol.
Same here, whenever you move it moves. You get into your car one day and see that it's up one or two notches.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Noticed the exact same thing myself.I wonder if it might have been engineered that way, to always be in the optimum position in the event of a collision.Adios Amigos

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
I've noticed that also, but I've actually noticed that when I get in and out of my car I hit the headrest with my arm. or my laptop bag and thats when it moves.

G

·
I have noticed this too. Mine will only go up around a 1/2 inch, but I keep having to put it down. Just another weird Nissan quirk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts