B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Apollo, the God of Poetry and Light. As every god's ideal, you're also every woman's dream lover.

·
Course Deviation Driving
443 Posts
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.
Enough said.

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover.

Woot, yea that's right

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
I more powerful than you 97...lol...

·
Artifical Intelligence
141 Posts
i know right...WTF...that means no one of us is better then the other...hm...

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
[Chris Rock Voice] Can ya feeeeel tha love!! [Chris Rock Voice/]

EDIT - Dont forget the big cheezy grin!

·
Uses hands while bouncing
654 Posts
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover.

Hell yeah, you know, I have been known to be the master of lUst!!!

·
Banned
1,068 Posts
"Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Mercury, the God of Speed. Master of quick moves and seduction, you're every woman's dream lover. To find out all the details of your new godliness, sign up with Emode."

lol.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover

Yeah...I guess that's good *shrugs* lol

·
Own3d! by puddy-tats!
501 Posts
Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

Yep, I already knew that! :D

·
PEGLEG POWAH!!
228 Posts
SPECVSPEED said:
Adam, you are gayyy!! :D
I thought it was pretty funny!

Just the mental image. chuckle.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts