B15 Sentra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, today me and a friend were taking a cruise somewhere, and we saw this buick regal or something, some kind of buick. Anyways it had one rim, two hubcaps and a donut, and a performance muffler, like a canister muffler, that sounded like *****, and he did a neutral drop and about killed his car, it was hilarious. Ohh and he had APC stickers EVERYWHERE, i guess he was trying to show off to me or something, worth a laugh I thought!

·
3.5 PWN3S JOOH!
1,073 Posts
chevy lumina with exhaust

any raced out saturn

hondas are always good for rice.

and then theres the eclipse guys..altezza nation!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I can beat all of your ghetto cars!

No kidding, this really happened today!

I was at a stoplight, and there it was. A newer KIA Sephia with a HUGE wing, chrome hubcaps from Wally world, and one of those exhaust tips, also from Wally World. That was the funniest **** I have ever seen. I got you all beat!

hehehe

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, kia sucks, theres a puke color kia in my town w/ a huge canister exhaust, oh well!

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
guy who lived down the street in St. Louis:

92 Mercury cougar with a 4.2 (I think) and 160ki miles.
Mulicolored body panels, mad strobes and a green light behind the grill that crawls left and right. Burns oil bad and he's got some horrible mufflers welded in there that make his V-8 sound worse than 2 Civics....buzzy but not even clean. buzzy and cracky and nasty like he took a shotgun to the muffler body before welding it on.

EEEEWWWWWW

·
Registered
39 Posts
And what about those Daewoos?

I don't know about your town, but around here in Montana, I see tons of those Daewoo hatchbacks with chrome gas tank lid covers, do it yourself tint, and hubcaps. My pet peeve is those people who put those chrome accent pieces around their fenders. Yuck!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't you want to just go up to them and say WTF were you thinking!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yes, but...

I want to ask them what the hell they were thinking, but on the other hand I feel kind of sorry for them. There are a lot of young people who do not have the coin necessary for a somewhat decent ride. Then again, there is no excuse for ricing out certain models.

But seriously, those front windshield banners that say "KIA Motorsports" or "Daewoo Racing Development" are serious cheese....

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Re: And what about those Daewoos?

Chipped_02_GXE said:
do it yourself tint,
hey don't hate on the tint......:D

it's just that nobody takes the time to do it right and they have no skill so it turns out sh1tty and bubbly. My do it yourself looks like about $250.

·
Registered
39 Posts
True that

Yeah, it can be done without a professional like you did, but 99.9% of the people who do the homemade jobs have terrible bubbles, creases, and dirt trapped under the tint. You are the exception, not the rule....

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to say the one thing I hate the most is seeing the first mod on FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS THAT ARE SLOW IN THE FIRST PLACE, IS A BOEING 737 WING!!!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think I've got you all beat.

There is a Eclipse by my work that has a custom paint job:
Fades from front to back -- Brown to Yellow to Orange to Red (Absolutely Hideous)
It has a huge open front end for an intercooler but only shows a radiator brace and a lot of daylight from under the car. The rear has dual notches for dual exhaust. Two exhaust tips, Only one is hooked up the other just hangs there and bounces around as he drives.
Z4 Vented Fenders
St. Louis Arch on the trunk as a wing.
Of course the front fenders and bumper is primer at the moment.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
2002IcedCapp said:
I have to say the one thing I hate the most is seeing the first mod on FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS THAT ARE SLOW IN THE FIRST PLACE, IS A BOEING 737 WING!!!!!
hey, you are from the same town as that michael essany kid...do you see him around town...if so, punch him in the gut for me

·
Registered
168 Posts
i hate to rag on another sentra but i saw this ghetto sentra the other day. i think it was an '02-'03 SE-R that was painted a bright orange that really dull and crappy. the door panels were taken off inside the car and i don't know what he had all over the dash and console but i think he was trying to match the exterior color. but it didn't look like it was paint, maybe something like latex. and he had one of those huge aluminum wings and a canister muffler, but that was bent so it looked more like a half moon. i wish i had a camera with me that day.

·
Registered
285 Posts
i could list a number of ghetto riced out cars that i've seen in Milwaukee...one that sticks out is a Geo Storm with white racing stipes, a huge 4inch exhaust tip, chrome hub caps, a 3 foot metal wing, and an APC sticker across the front and back windows, along with hks, greddy, apexi, k&n, a.e.m., stickers down the side. not to mention i might have forgot a few stickers that were on it too...pretty funny how some people dont have a clue what the hell they are doing with their cars....LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.