B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok all of us here probably hate the feel of our gearboxes, but i just drove a 95 se-r and wow why cant we have a gearbox like that. the answer is probably no, but im just wondering would it be possible to put a 95-97 ser gearbox into a 03 se-r?

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
V-spec03 said:
ok all of us here probably hate the feel of our gearboxes, but i just drove a 95 se-r and wow why cant we have a gearbox like that. the answer is probably no, but im just wondering would it be possible to put a 95-97 ser gearbox into a 03 se-r?
no...

and why would you want to? those trannies don't have the power handling capabilities that the qr's transmission does. Granted they shift smoother, buf if that was the most important thing to you, you'd buy a honda.

·
Registered
23 Posts
that one good idea. out shiz feel like it be made out'a plastic o'someshiz.

i tink that the gearbox would last some on the QR.. who knowin how much, but it woodnt brake rite away. too bad that shiz wont bolt up, cuz i would be chekin it out, have my dogs help me put it in... i had a honda befo the se-r and it dint shift that good at all, neither did mah boyz honda, so y do u say hed buy a honda if that was the most important shiz to him? w3rf !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts