B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my gauges don't like to work at night. Usually all the needles except the fuel gauge just drop and the odometer says" /``^"! Almost everytime it has done this is right after I had it at WOT. They gauges always come back on, but most of the time I have to turn the car off and restart it. This behavior has ocurred about 5-6 times, with 3 of the times in the last 2 weeks! Any ideas? Has this happened to anyone else. I will take it to the dealer sometime soon, but I'm afraid they will point the finger at my POP. Oh Well, later.

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Damn, that's weird. Never happened to me... even when I had the CAI on. Just take out the POP and get that looked at.

·
Registered
605 Posts
take out your intake and see if you can recreate the problem. If not, then you know it's your intake.

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats what I'm going to do. I will try it Thurs. so I will let you know how it goes. later

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I went to the dealership the other day and they told me the classic response..."we cannot duplicate the problem" so they said they couldn't fix it now, but it will get progressively worse and to bring it back when it is really bad! Translation...brign it back when the warranty is gone so we can take your left testicle. Damn dealers suck. later

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
That sucks. I got the same response about the auto tranny stall at 4k rpm thing since their techs aren't allowed to drive on the freeways. I mean how else are you supposed to hit 4k rpm in 3rd gear with o/d off?? :rolleyes:

Couldn't you take one of their techs for a test drive since you know how to make the problem show up?

·
I am a mother****er
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SR20DE 2K said:

Couldn't you take one of their techs for a test drive since you know how to make the problem show up?
Well, I have an idea about how to do it, but sometimes it will sometimes it won't! I have never gotten it to do it during the day, always at night. It did it last night and this time the needles didn't drop to 0, they are stuck where they were! So it says my car is doing 50mph at 3K RPM in the garage! POS. later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts