B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone knew where the hose that connect the fuel injector with gas filter is at? i asked the guy at the dealership and he told me he didint know where it was it might be underneath somewhere. at any rate thanks for the help in advance.

·
Designated Drinker
2,416 Posts
the fuel filter is integrated in the fuel pump...its a no-maintenance item.

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
what's a "fule injector"? ;)

There is no fuel filter on the outside of the car.. The QR has a fuel filter built into the fuel pump canister, inside of the tank. There is a hard line that comes up to the front.. and then a nylon/rubber coated hose that goes from there to the fuel rail. There is no fuel return line on the QR either. If you are trying to put nitrous on your car.. which I suspect is why you posted this... You will need to cut out that nylon/rubber hose, and replace it with Goodyear fuel injection hose.. Put a brass T in that line, and then run from the T up to your fuel solenoid.

Travis

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
na no Nitrous, I just wanna know where the rubber hose that runs from the filter 2 the injectors is at..?

·
Hoosier Daddy?
6,000 Posts
There is none.... I just explained to you the entire fuel system of the Spec V in my above post..

Travis

1 - 6 of 6 Posts