B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
spaztastic
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What pound fuel injectors do the spec-v have and what pound should i install for maximum performance?

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
The stock injectors are fine for a fully bolted spec.
The only time you need bigger injectors is if you are boosted.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
SpeC-V_Freak said:
The stock injectors are fine for a fully bolted spec.
The only time you need bigger injectors is if you are boosted.
you can actually run about 4-5 psi on stock injectors IIRC.. Spec-V's have decently large injectors... I'd have to find travis' budget kit post, which was meant for low PSI boost to around 210-220whp. his 260-280whp kit does need bigger injectors and a bigger pump... hell I think some spec-v's need better pumps anyhow (like me) to solve the dipping idle and hard start issues.

·
spaztastic
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea so that hard start issue is that just something that goes with the specv cause at least every third time i goto start my car it takes a few seconds to turn all the way over.,

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
lawngn0mex said:
you can actually run about 4-5 psi on stock injectors IIRC.. Spec-V's have decently large injectors... I'd have to find travis' budget kit post, which was meant for low PSI boost to around 210-220whp. his 260-280whp kit does need bigger injectors and a bigger pump... hell I think some spec-v's need better pumps anyhow (like me) to solve the dipping idle and hard start issues.
IIRC, that kit was "theory" and not actually tested. I remember a debate on weather or not that would be "safe"

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
Terranismo said:
I was thinking of adding a Walbro fuel pump and WRX injectors when I started spraying the QR does anyone think this is a good setup?
if you use a wet kit you don't need that stuff.......................because the extra fuel would make you run like crap while not spraying.........and if you used an SAFC to tune for the larger injectors you wouldn't have a proper fuel setup for the instant nitrous ;)

just get a nice NX wet kit.

·
Registered
26 Posts
chimmike said:
if you use a wet kit you don't need that stuff.......................because the extra fuel would make you run like crap while not spraying.........and if you used an SAFC to tune for the larger injectors you wouldn't have a proper fuel setup for the instant nitrous ;)

just get a nice NX wet kit.
Agreed.....otherwise, the only solid alternative would be an ecu tune that would accomodate a fuel map that would instantly adjust to the NO2....

-Alex B.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
Agreed.....otherwise, the only solid alternative would be an ecu tune that would accomodate a fuel map that would instantly adjust to the NO2....

-Alex B.
ECU tune on a b15?!?!? BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
/me 's head explodes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts