B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 SER (non spec v) would anyone happen to know the stock fuel injector CC value? And I am just an everyday driver. I may drive a little harder than average. If I replace my fuel injectors should I go with a higher CC value? Thank you in advance...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something like 280. No need to replace them with anything else unless you have forced induction.
Thanks. So the car has an issue somewhere that it doesn't like to start on the first turn. A friend of mine recommended a fresh fuel pump and injectors. It cranks fine just doesn't catch but always starts on the 2nd or 3rd try. I just hit 123,500 mi...

·
Registered
69 Posts
Thanks. So the car has an issue somewhere that it doesn't like to start on the first turn. A friend of mine recommended a fresh fuel pump and injectors. It cranks fine just doesn't catch but always starts on the 2nd or 3rd try. I just hit 123,500 mi...
It's a common issue. It's not the pump itself but the pump canister. There is a cheap way to remedy the issue using a check valve:

There are also details in this thread for parts that you can buy from Nissan to fix the problem:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts