B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really appreciate if someone could put up a fsm to the sr20de up on their site for a few days so i can download it. I don't mean to be a free loader but i've noticed that a few nice people had done it before when someone asked. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found that link before and have tried downloading it. About 38% is downloaded and then i loose contact with that web site. Dunno if its my puter or what. But thanks anyway.

·
Registered
133 Posts
In that same post theres this: http://tinyurl.com/4noe7

Hope that works for you. If not I'll try uploading it to my website.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man! Maybe i'm doing someting wrong. I'm new to this computer crap. I'm suppossed to click on that site and click open or do i right click and do the other thing? Sorry if i sound stupid but better to ask and get the answer or stay quite and be stupid.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Heh. Click on the link, then click on B15FSM2000.zip at the bottom to begin downloading the whole file. Or you could click on the one above it (same name, but no .zip extension) to download each file individually. It may work better for you to download them individually, if you have problems with losing the connection to the web site.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Hey hs thompson...you and I have the same car...what's the problem , maybe I can help you out ? :) PM me if you need help .

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
That file was invalid or corrupt, or atleast thats what it said when i tried to open it. The loading by catagory seems to be working! Thanks.
Nothings wrong with my Sentra Bode15. I just wanna have the info when i need it but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
133 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts