B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fs k sport koilovers (update pictures page 3 2/15/08)

i have a set of k sport coilovers with less than 15k miles

on em, theyre still on my car, but they will be removed this wednesday

i want 300+shipping for them

theyre in awesome condition and have never been autocrossed or anything, basically just street driving, and even then werent abused

please only serious inquiries, i can take pictures when theyre off the car

as theyre on the car now

only reason im selling is im getting some tiens ss's off a friend and have no use for em

im in 85023

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
shipping is going to be around 50 bucks, i will let you know

also i cannot pm, if you need to contact me please email me at [email protected]

its my work email and i will reply almost instantly in most cases

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a dibs on it, should this offer fail to come through, i will take back up offers though

any other questions feel free to email me

i will be removing it this wednesday and posting pics then of it on and off the car and will also get shipping quotes then

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
refrences?

no im never on here, but a couple senior members can vouch for me im mainly on local spec v boards here in phoenix

for example shannon knows me (shanno575) and dn (he's ssser i believe), mel (mellymel), jay (spec jay), theyre pretty much all local and know im legit, a couple of those members can vouche for me

ebay feedback, sure look up omar85023 and you will see my ebay feedback aswell, that its a 100%

thanks

-Omar

·
Registered
627 Posts
whoever shannon calls a reference is alright with everyone! haha good luck with your sale.

and its a damn good deal to whoever gets it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not sure on shipping yet thinking should be around 50-75, but im thinking may be cheaper if i shop around and i got a couple of buddies in shipping stores, they will be coming off wednesday, i will clean them up for the buyer as they obviously have some road dust on them from being on the car, but like said theyre in pretty damn good condition

and buyer will also get additional stuff that came with them, directly from ksport

and yes shannon is my bff 4 lyfe! she gave me a cookie and it was soooo goood!

and yes its an awesome deal, i saw another guy trying to sell some for the same price with front shocks needed to be rebuilt, which only ksport can do and will cost you 100+

this was a known issue when they first came out, and then they were re-design, MY ARE THE RE-DESIGNED ONES SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORY ABOUT THIS!!!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Shannon did make some good cookies. :D

I'll vouch for Omar, also. These K-Sports are in great condition.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts