B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why so pricey? You can get Wilwood 4 piston calipers with 12" rotors and pads for half that.
First of all these calipers were a pain to find, then getting these refinished was another headache, also the hardware I used all came from nissan dealer. I know Wilwoods 4 piston are cheaper but they can be found with ease. Brembo of this condition are very rare!

·
Registered
2 Posts
do you realize that the brembo package was a $400 option from the factory? and if you got it after you bought the car it was closer to $800? that's also with it all installed and ready to go. they're brembos, sweet. but not $1200 sweet.

·
Registered
399 Posts
First of all these calipers were a pain to find, then getting these refinished was another headache, also the hardware I used all came from nissan dealer. I know Wilwoods 4 piston are cheaper but they can be found with ease. Brembo of this condition are very rare!
You're still not making sense, if I can go to Nissan and get them brand new from factory for $800, (as the last poster suggested) who cares what the condition of these used calipers are and the time you spent getting them there! I think all we're saying is you need to lower your expectations on how much money you're expecting to make on these calipers.

$500 - $600 OK, I could see that but $1,200 plus shipping :confused: For $1,200, you better be rolling up to my door in the Sentra these came off of! :D

Good luck seller, you'll need it!

·
powershifting through 6th
1,942 Posts
would be surprised if they sell...that price is retarded high. They were like $500 from the factory new, already installed on the car!

·
Registered
473 Posts
lol. at nissan parts.org they are $214 per caliper, brand new.

thats $428 for both, brand new.

if you spent money rebuilding them and re-powdercoating them, then you have successfully brought them up to new condition, but that doesnt mean you can sell them above new condition.

and iirc, spec v brembos already come in gold.

good luck dude.

·
Registered
55 Posts
lol. at nissan parts.org they are $214 per caliper, brand new.

thats $428 for both, brand new.

if you spent money rebuilding them and re-powdercoating them, then you have successfully brought them up to new condition, but that doesnt mean you can sell them above new condition.

and iirc, spec v brembos already come in gold.

good luck dude.

But look sexxxy in red :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
It was actually a $1000 optional package from the factory, but point taken.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts