B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hotshot header, injen cold air, unorthodox pulley, SAFC 2. I will be taking these off a friend's car very soon, you guys can start calling dibs if you want.

HS header - $250 shipped
S-AFCII - $250 shipped
Injen CAI - $130 shipped
UR pulley - $100 shipped

prices are negotiable so e-mail me fast, if you like the price and want to buy it at that, just PM/e-mail me, first come first serve, all parts only used a few months except the CAI which has about 10-12 months on it. Everything still in good condition, the S-AFCII was installed but not hooked up, I never got around to install it for him,
JCC

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I replied to all PMs, S-AFCII and pulley are tentatively sold, remember I am still taking best offers on header and CAI,
JCC

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, the HS header and the Injen CAI are off the car and ready to ship, the S-AFCII and pulley will be off in a week to a month because of complications with NISSAN, :(. The CAI and the HS header are in EXCELLENT condition, like I said, ready to ship as soon as money is received,
JCC

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this is for the SE-R and SE-R SpecV, and money is almost coming for you, I am trying to have you paid off soon, Mr. Debt, lol,
JCC

P.S. and I don't own these parts anywho, :(.

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pricing Lowered on header and CAI:

HS header $250 shipped o.b.o
Injen CAI $130 shipped o.b.o

This is shipped in the continental U.S., I just pulled both of these parts out of the car, they are in really good condition.
thanks,
JCC

P.S. S-AFCII and Pulley are still on the car, I will msg the tentative buyers for those as soon as they are ready to ship, sorry for the wait.

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
taking best offers on CAI and header guys, need to sell parts ASAP, all in excellent condition, S-AFC and pulley are still in car, will be pulled out soon,
JCC

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is the latest gen hotshot header, bought this summer. The O2 sensor was relocated to behind the main catalytic so no simulator was used or needed. To relocate all you have to do is extend 3 wires a feet or two,
JCC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts