B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. I've been trying trying to avoid this for the longest, but I can't ignore it anymore. Has anyone attempted to get to the tweeters in the front A bars? I'm just looking for a little insight before I take apart my interior again. Any help would be appreciated.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

·
Resigned
411 Posts
It pops out. Grasp the TOP of the A pillar you should be able to get your fingers in the top, and pull it out toward u, not straight down towards the door, but more towards your center console. Don't be afraid. It will just pop. And the speaker isn;t attached to it, its attached to the metal behind it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SR20DE 2K:
Ok. I've been trying trying to avoid this for the longest, but I can't ignore it anymore. Has anyone attempted to get to the tweeters in the front A bars? I'm just looking for a little insight before I take apart my interior again. Any help would be appreciated.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

------------------

2000 Sentra SE w/Performance Package,5spd,Granite
Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
most of the interior pops out

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool. Thanks Russ. Anyone know the "official" size of the tweeters that will fit without too much modification? How about mounting depth? Thanks in advance guys.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ PP

·
Resigned
411 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SR20DE 2K:
Cool. Thanks Russ. Anyone know the "official" size of the tweeters that will fit without too much modification? How about mounting depth? Thanks in advance guys.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to custom put one there. My Infinity Kappa one BARELY fit mounted on the wall between the 2 holes that the stock one was mounted on. It worked perfect.

------------------

Strobe lights in headlights, SMC STS, Gas cap holder, BridgeStone RE730 205x55/16s, Timing Advance @18 degrees, Mobil 1 5w30

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tite. Thanks for the help. BTW what size were your Kappas, Russ?

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ PP

·
Resigned
411 Posts
Tite. Thanks for the help. BTW what size were your Kappas, Russ?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See my forsale post in classfied...its there.

------------------

·
Registered
57 Posts
Anyone else find it a lil disturbing how easily everything just pops out?? I'm thinking of adding a few masterlocks here and there hehehe...

------------------
2k Sentra SE Manual w/PP - Black

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I say things popping out is better than having screws visible all over your interior holding down the panels.

------------------
Jae
'00 SE w/ PP

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
yup... i agree.... just dont take things apart too much.... you'll loosen the clamps

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts