B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I noticed that some of you guys took out that yellow plastic piece that goes on the side of the front turn signal bulbs. How hard is it to do that cuz I'd really like to have my turn signals completely clear.

Also, are there any yellow plastic pieces that need to be taken out from the rear turn signals or do I just have to change the bulbs to get the clear effect in the back too?

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jay_2000:
Hey guys,

I noticed that some of you guys took out that yellow plastic piece that goes on the side of the front turn signal bulbs. How hard is it to do that cuz I'd really like to have my turn signals completely clear.

Also, are there any yellow plastic pieces that need to be taken out from the rear turn signals or do I just have to change the bulbs to get the clear effect in the back too?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one has the plastic pieces out of the front turns yet....it's just the way the picture looks,,,,but I found a junkyard that has a crashed B15 and i am going to buy one of the headlight assembly and experiment with the taking out of that ugly yellow thing....

as far as the back all you have to do for the back turns is to buy the hyper white bulb size 1156 and they'll be clear there's no reflecter just the amber bulb.....
but if your also wondering the size of the front turn bulbs they are 3157....

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
make sure that the front 3157's are double filiment!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

·
Registered
841 Posts
I want those bulbs...someone help me.

------------------
"Haters Hate This."
------------------
2k1 Sentra SE w/PP
Granite & Manual Trans.
20% Tinted Windows
Alpine CDA-7965 Unit
PPI PC6600 Amp
Cust. Built Box w/
3 JL 10w3 Subs
Cust. Short Shifter

Waamm!
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
you didn't get those ones off of e-bay yet chino???

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back(in the mail)......

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Chino...Your upseting me.....Just get it off ebay!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!

[This message has been edited by Enemigo (edited February 12, 2001).]

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
sometimes you gotta watch EBAY..
but if anyone has any problems getting the bulbs for the front turns let me know cause i have a shop in my area that has a few of them....and i can get them and send them to ya.....unlike when you get them off ebay they could send ya bad bulbs,,,but i'd check em' before i send them to make sure they work

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

·
Registered
623 Posts
if u guys need any of those hyper white/blue bulbs, let me know. i get them at cost. piaas, hyper, apc, or anything else...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts