B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i did my left front strut with the sportlines the bolt was difficult to get off...so when I finally got it off i dropped all the bearings fron the upper strut housing onto the floor! (doh!) I picked up all of them except 3-4 should I be worried enough to order them from Nissan once again? What exactly do these bearings do? I checked the other strut assembly and I didn't drop any and it had space for only 1-2....

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hmmmm I would say deffinetly replace them....I didn't have that problem at all,,,mine came off nice and clean.....Sorry I can't help out on this one I honestly didn't have that problem so I couldn't tell ya what you should do...But I have a basic theory and it goes if it was placed there then more than likely they belong there,,,So I would deffinetly suggest you get them replaced as soon as you can.....

·
Registered
623 Posts
hehe, i def know wut ur talking about!!! next time, loosen the strut bolt when it is still in the car on top of the strut tower. u'll do the same when u tighten it back up later after u install it :)

and for the bears, there is a 1-2 space on it. so u need to replace them with wutever ur missing and repack them with greese

1 - 3 of 3 Posts