B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys

I'm trying to get some guys together for a meet up this Friday down at the Rockville shopping center, in front of Old Navy. Shooting for a 10:00 ETA. For those not familiar with the location it's: (from Baltimore Area)

495 toward bethesda you can get off at the wisconsin exit north bound just drive up 355 for about 2-3mil and you should see an old navy that where it is. If you see fridays you gone to far.

Hope to see you guys there.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll be there

·
Registered
17 Posts
i might be there but i just have a pretty much stock se-r not spec....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like we have about 4-8 guys that are going to show up. I'll be in the yellow spec with Nismo stripes. I'll probably stop by starbucks first get some drink and then head over to where the crowd is. BTW, my cell is 610-420-4319. Just say you're from the board.

Be there between 9:30 and 10:00

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey, I will be there tonight about 10 in a white spec. I usually park near Old Navy in front of sports authority. See you guys there.

·
Registered
194 Posts
how was it sorry i couldn't come my girl had different plans for "us"

·
Registered
5 Posts
dayum ! thats like in 10 minutes... **running outside with one shoe on**

·
Registered
5 Posts
Anyone Going Tonight? I Might Be There Tonight, My Friend Has A Silver Se-r And I Have 03 Aztec Red With Tags That Say "specv03" , I'll See If He Can Come Also. If Anyone Is There Look For Me, My Name Is Tony.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I was there but without my spec. I talked to a dude in a yellow '04 with the nismo stripes on it. Saw a white SE there as well. Only stayed for like 20 mins though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That was me in the yellow spec and lion with the silver one. Got a lot of new ideas. I like going there and getting new ideas for what to do (and not do) to my car. Plus gives me some time away from the lady.

·
Registered
366 Posts
what time do you guys meet up at rockville on Fridays. I'm visiting my girl this week at umcp. let me know i might pass by and meet some of you guys.

·
Registered
16 Posts
things are at there peak between 10 and 11

·
Registered
176 Posts
Anybody going tomorrow night? For once I don't have anything to do and I may be able to come on down for awhile.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I might get up there, call my cell if you are going...2404212523 My name is Mike

·
Registered
176 Posts
Alright guys. Post if your heading there tonight. I'm gonna come down, but if I'm gonna drive down from Baltimore, I just want to make sure some people will be there.

What time and where do you usually all meet? Its been about a year since I've come down that way.

Chris

1 - 20 of 27 Posts