B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I just went over to Stillen's web site (www.stillen.com) and noticed that the price for the Cold Air Intake for our sentra is $0.00....go check it out....Item #402890...
I placed an order immediate...haha hopefully they will honor that price.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops...should be immedicately
****...when i go back and check again it saids the database is being updating...fxxx

·
Registered
376 Posts
LOL....

I did the same....I think they may have to honor that advertisment..

I hope i get it for free

------------------
2000 Heatwave SE,Auto,Performance Package
MODS Gas Cap Holder!,K&N Filter, PIAA Hyperwhites and fog, Rear deck upgrade,new antenna, 35% Tint all around--lots more to come--

My Web Site

·
Registered
78 Posts
Just checked and it's still at 0.00. Put my order in too. Hope they honor it.

------------------
Charles

2001 Sentra SE, P/P, 5spd, Inferno with HyperWhite headlights and fogs.

PR CAI on the way, looking into Stromung Exhaust

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well, in theory they should honor it, but web ads have different laws in regards to errors on prices and what not. If this was a print ad, then they would most likely have to honor it, because it could be a case of false advertisement, however since it is also 0 dollars, there may be laws to protect companies so that they don't lose any money on stupid errors such as this. I don't have a sentra yet, but this item would be nice to have for a low, low price such as it is now, so i put my contact info in as well.

------------------
FrontierBoy
*Currently have a 2000 Frontier KC 4x2 5spd.*
Soon to have a 2001 Sentra SE 5spd. Blackout w/PP and Sunroof.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well a while back, I believe is Singapore Airline, made a mistake on the ticket pricing (one dollar or something to fry from US to Europe) and they did honor that.

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Got my order in! :p

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Focuz Tanabe Racing Medallion Replica exhaust, HID Hyperwhite bulbs All Round With Fogs, Stillen Pop Cone, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, 3A Racing Pedals, Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims,
Vinyl Eye lids, JVC 10's w/ Kenwood Amp and 2 1/2" Dome Tweets...( Stillen front lip Spoiler on the way)

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
oh wow...now that is tempting. unfortunately i dont think i can risk the chance of them not honoring it. i dont have the money for it now if they dont honor it, but on the other hand i dont want to miss out on the deal of a lifetime. AHHHHH! if they dont honor that price, is there any guarintee i could cancell my order for a full refund of the true price they'd charge me?

------------------
"If i cannot smoke cigars in heaven, I shall not go." -Mark Twain

·
Registered
149 Posts
If its free then Damn I'll order one too! Free is good!

------------------
B-15 SE, 17X7 Kosei Racing Senekas, Sumitomo HTRZ2. Kaizo Speed Gear

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well, I highly doubt they will honor this, but hey, maybe they'll give it to us at cost??? How much are they charging for it normally?

------------------
Jaded 2000 SE with Performance Package. ABS, Side Air-bags, in cabin microfilter, and PIAA headlights.

Thinking about:
Hotshot or PR CAI
Stromung Cat-back

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hmm...upon checking out some more stuff on Stillen's web site I also found out that the Eibach Prokit is also listed $0.00...check it out Item# EIB6355140

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
Even printed ads that are wrong do not have to be honored, esp. if the advertised price is obviously an error.

You guys are making an awful lot of work for the sales rep/shippers because the IS/IT people goofed. That's just messed up. :)

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Engi-nerd
2,218 Posts
so does anybody know what the Stillen return policy is? would i be able to get a full refund and send it back? because at full price i probably couldnt keep it, at a reduced price i might or might not have the money to keep it (depends how reduced).

------------------
"If i cannot smoke cigars in heaven, I shall not go." -Mark Twain

·
Registered
312 Posts
A have an ad, which I cut out of a local paper, taped to my PC.

A local car dealer advertised a 2000 Chevy
Silverado 4X4 for $00000 (after rebate).

I didn't try to get it for that price, but
I'm sure someone else did. ;)

------------------
2001 Sentra SE, PP, 5-Speed, Sunroof.

PR CAI - Still waiting
Stromung cat. back - This weekend
Kenwood KFC-1738Cs
Gas cap holder

·
Super Moderator
8,869 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by UtahJ:
A have an ad, which I cut out of a local paper, taped to my PC.

A local car dealer advertised a 2000 Chevy
Silverado 4X4 for $00000 (after rebate).

I didn't try to get it for that price, but
I'm sure someone else did. ;)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They must have been speaking to the marketing deptartment of my employer on that one - "Trust us; net-to-zero rebates are great advertising things!" :)

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Registered
94 Posts
hey its all good my orders in for this one lets see what they will say seeing that all these orders are in for a free stillen cai. lol

------------------
Blackout 01 Sentra SE 5 spd w/pp package.
Mods: Custom Iceman Intake, Custom Tsudo Exhaust, Mirror Tint 35% all around, Nokya headlight and corner ultrawhite bulbs, Eibach Sportlines dropped on 17" Katana K-6's.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts