B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
ABout 10 MIN from my house. SO if you all are down to go and race for free, then let me know and we can all meet at my house and make a day out of it!

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
110 Posts
Who wants to go to the drag-strip? Let me know so we can make plans! We can make a night/day out of it! I'm always game and can provide excellent directions and places to eat etc... Plus you can come to my house, wouldn't that be fun ;) Anyway, let me know!

------------------
late,
wes
my site

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sounds good, I prefer the weekend of the 6th, 7th, 8th of April. Is this any good for you guys...?

------------------
Jav
1999 GXE LE

·
Registered
0 Posts
i gotta make some ends before i do anything...heh..but if there is going to be an AMC homecoming this summer i might tke you up on that offer(along with my dad and his.our friends with 12 second amc's(and sub 10 second car being worked on)

------------------

Profesional Rice Boy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We should do this in mid to late May. Maybe we could plan something out and get a bunch of people to show up. It wouldn't be free anymore in may though.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well I went to the strip yesterday. Good thing we didn;t all go. It wasn;t really free perse, you had to pay the $11 spectator fee and you got to race for free. Still cheaper than the normal $22 rate. I was there for about 4 hours and got 2 runs in because it was so crowded! It was fun though. Check out the dragrace topic for pics and stuff. I am all for returning in May to have a small meet! It would be fun! I live very close buy so I can provide directions and advice for places to eat and such! Let me know!

------------------
late,
wes
my site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts