B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you New England guys, there's going to be a free car show in Raymond, NH to benifit the CMN on June 24 at the Wal-Mart Distribution Center parking lot. All are welcome to compete and all proceeds goto the kids. There will be plenty of cars there ranging from imports to classics, heavily modded street cars to heavily modded sound-off cars. We're hoping for a huge turn out and I would like to see some of my Nissan brothern there for the show. You don't have to be flashy or fancy to enter. It's all for fun and it helps the kids. Plenty of food and drink :)

Hope to see you guys there.

Exerpt from flier:
"The first annual Wal-Mart car show will be on Sunday,
June 24th from 10am-5pm in the Distribution Center
parking lot.

Trophies will be awarded to best in class in the
following categories: Classic, Modified, and Audio. A
trophy will also be awarded for Best in Show!

There is no cost to enter your car, so come on out for
a day of fun. There will be food and raffles at the
show. All proceeds benefit the Children's Miracle
Network."

·
Fogey
4,298 Posts
Shawn,

I would go, but I am going to sentrafest this weekend.

Sorry dood. I see you got a new car, hope you are having fun with the *cough* DSM.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, but for the new england guys who can't make the Sentra Fest (like me), this might be the next best thing going on this weekend. Hope to see lots of great pics of Sentra Fest! I'll take some this weekend :)

BTW: I'm enjoying the hell outta tha boost :) Maybe when the Mitsu is paid off, I'll look for a used Spec V to play with :)

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Hey your car's looking sweet...

But hey list some directions to this place I'll see if I can make it up there.....Are you gonna be there? It be cool to meet other New England area people's

Besides david:p

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I don't know the exact directions from RI, but for the most part: If you can find 495 to 93, 93 to 101 and 101 to exit 5, yer there. I think 90 or 290 should get you onto 495, but I'm not sure. Best to check a map than my head :)

BTW: David's a cool guy, even if he does own a B15 ;) At least he's a good pool player :)

David, we're going to have to get together sometime soon so I can let you and Tom drive the Eclipse....*before* winter...don't get any brite ideas about 'snow boostin' :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts