B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every sunday night at the franklin mills mall, at the superfresh, there is a meet with a ****load of cars, wanting to know if more b15s would go, only saw two last week, one nice white one with r33 kit, and a silver one with exhaust, header, and cams, just wanna see more there, look for a silver spec with black rims...meet up around 8, every sunday, definately worth going too

·
EVOlving
2,059 Posts
piknockout said:
Sounds pretty good. I might try and get some peeps up there one Sunday. Thanks for the info, it's always good to meet up with other car people.
I could be one of those "peeps" hehehe. So what kind of crowd shows up at these gatherings? Is it all imports or a mix of import with old muscle, streetrods, and all else?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just went there tonight on my way back from North Jersey.

First time there, pretty chill hang out. Talked to some people here and there. Saw an 03 and 04 Silver Specs.

Got asked to be in a couple of clubs. =) I told them maybe.

glenn.

·
Registered
45 Posts
josh we should roll up there....make some plans son!

·
Banned
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just a gxe, i saw your car there, i was the silver 04 that rolled in and was checking out your car...everyone thought it was hot...the meetings are every sunday night around 9. the cops have been breaking it up cause like a month ago, someone got shot down at the races in philly, and then two weeks ago, there was a drive by. there is a mixture of imports, bikes, muscle, street rods. im there every week. silver 04 with black rims, if you see me just roll over and say hello. there is also a white 03 with a r34 kit, and z3 fenders from pi motorsports. and a silver o3 with konig rims, that we are usually together. if it does get broken up, people usually goto steak and ale on the boulevard or sports authority. ya'll should definately come down so we can have more nissans that civics. if you get there and don't see anyone, hit me up on the nextel. 168*153015*1, or cell 267.249.8824

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.