B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Francis, do you have a Green SE? I might've saw u at the runs last night. Not bad.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
yah... that was me.... you saw me eh?.... it was such a good night last night! we should roll out sometime.... what ride were you in?

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like my signature says, I have a 92 SE-R. I tried to flag you down a few times. I was there with another SE-R guy.

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
really? what color is it? howd you guys do? :D

------------------
2000 Nissan Sentra SE - Hotshot Cold Air Intake - HP RacingMotorsport Coilovers - Razo Carbonfiber Pedals - Razo titanium shift knob - Razo Shift Light - Nology Hotwires - Arospeed Shortshifter - Smoke Side Markers
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
i might have saw you.... have you guys been going out alot recently?

------------------
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No, I am usually in my roommate's Honda Accord. My Greddy isn't exactly sleeper. I'm going to chop it off. Anyone want to buy a genuine Greddy tip?

Terrin
92 SE-R

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
just the tip or the whole muffler???

------------------
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
nope..... cant use just the tip.....

you gonna be out tonight Terrin??? (friday)

------------------
SDsr20de858 pics

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was out there Friday and Saturday night. There were TONS of cars Saturday night. Highlight of Friday night was the VW rabbit smoking EVERYONE.

Terrin
92 SE-R

1 - 13 of 13 Posts