B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wow i just got the Eibach FR sways installed, and ES MMI, and let me tell you, these mods are AWESOME, I have the rear sway at medium stiff, and body roll is pretty much completley gone :D and now i can take corners like as if they were nothing, I love it :D and the MMI's wow the best mod for under $50, they are Great :D anyways just thought id share my happyness :D

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fine fine ill take some pics today of the sways :D obviously i cant take pics of the MMI's ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
yeah i installed my motor moiunts last week it seems like i' losing less power through the powertrain it pulls better in higher gears and it seems like iget better gas milage oh and no rough idle either

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK heres some pics of the sway bars *i think there big pics*

·
Immature Tough Guy
5,671 Posts
Very nice, thanks for posting those.

Can you clue us in on any difficulty with the front sway bar install? That always seems to cause the most headaches because of how hard it is to take the stock one out, etc. I bet it might be easier for you since you have the QG and more clearance.

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i got a shop to install the front :D didn't want to go through the hassle, they told me after it was a royal PITA :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
how long/hard was it to do the rear sway by itself? how much did it cost you to get the front done?

·
www.gtasentra.net
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the rears not that hard to do exept on the gxe since theres no stock rear sway so you have to drill holes for the sway bar mounting brackets, as for the cost for install on the front, i dunno, cause i let the put in my mmi so it was pretty good price ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts