B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont it get u mad that u have a gxe soemtimes..i mean god a mazda 3 comes out and it has tons of stuff. we have potential too damnit! well name one part of ur sentra that you hate the most...i hate my inside fusebox, i took it off last time and it didnt want to go back in, kept falling until i taught it a lesson. o yea sup chim..its been awhile

·
?????
293 Posts
I actually love my GXE. There are only 2 things I wish I had. A 5 speed manal instead of the autotragic. But that was because my wife sometimes drives it. The other thing is I wish I had the audio input of the 2004 Sentra's, but still be able to keep my in-dash changer.

·
Registered
349 Posts
i hate that when i floor it, it takes so long for the engine to catch up (autotragic). btw, is there any way to fi that?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol...yeeea but o well.. we have what we have. i guess when it coems to us we gotta have all show and no go right? we might as look better than most se-r's out there. all show no go right? doesnt matter though if u win at a car shwo and they offer money..there ya go u can upgrade ur autotrans...boooyaaaaaah

·
Registered
349 Posts
i know nothing about transmissions. if i do that, would i be able to turbo? i tried asking awhile back why the auto tranny cant be turbo'd but i never got an answer. would you please educate this poor ignorant fool??? and talk to me like im 10 or something, i think that may help :D
btw, im i jacking this thread? should i make a new thread for this?

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol our trannys seem to handle i think up to 200hp pple say. but the way its built cant support too much pressure and forced power. wasnt made for it. us havign autos have about like 80 or 90hp. we just cant handle it unless we upgrade with level10 kits and such..thats how i see it. supposedly with a shiftronic kit we might be able to but i doubt it. just my opinion though chimmike shoudl know he is a genius somehow :eek:

·
Registered
349 Posts
mike, since you are the auto gxe turbo guy, lemme ask you, what all did you have to do to turbo yours? is the set up you have reliable? i know you have a site for them, is there a kit on there that will work for my car???

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
my car is a 5speed. Any of my kits will work with an auto tranny, you just won't get as much whp as the 5speed with basic boost.

·
Registered
349 Posts
whoops, sorry, i could've swore that i read somewhere that you had an auto. so if i were to get your base kit, and the psi was at( isnt like 5-7 or something like that?) what would i be likely to see? how safe would it be, andwould it severely shorten the like of my tranny??? sorry i know nothing of this. :D

·
coming soon
14,392 Posts
7psi.....on the auto prolly anywhere from 130-150whp. If you race around like crazy all the time, it'll definitely shorten the life. Be smart, use good tranny fluid, it should be ok.

·
Registered
349 Posts
thanks, im not planning this anytime soon, im just kinda researching around so i can get an idea of what ill need to do when that time comes. thanks for helping!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sorry bout that..i meant to say chimmike knows all about everythign about b15gxe. my fault...wlel yea we can at least try to turbo our cars and beat like a civic or 2 right?

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
Even though I own an SE...I hate not having an LSD of any kind...godamn 5-speed'ers and their LSD . :D I really wish I could have one made , even though there's not much of a market for Phantom Grip to make one for us 2000-2001 auto-SE people . :p

·
Al, The Ignorant Fcuk
9,081 Posts
drgnzadiel101 said:
dont it get u mad that u have a gxe soemtimes..i mean god a mazda 3 comes out and it has tons of stuff. we have potential too damnit! well name one part of ur sentra that you hate the most...i hate my inside fusebox, i took it off last time and it didnt want to go back in, kept falling until i taught it a lesson. o yea sup chim..its been awhile
U-R only 17..You are lucky to have what you have.

·
Classifieds Wh0r3!
628 Posts
the thing i hate most about my gxe is probably the stock speakers...other than that i'm happy with my baby.

-mark

1 - 20 of 21 Posts