B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent them an e-mail asking when my silver intake
would ship, and this was their reponse:

"Finally going out tomorrow and the next day....we just received about 200
intakes back from the powder coater on Friday....sorry about the really long
wait...we are glad to finally be caught up again!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,122 Posts
Wow I didn't realize people are still waiting....But I'm glad you guys will be getting it in soon.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
UtahJ said:
I sent them an e-mail asking when my silver intake
would ship, and this was their reponse:

"Finally going out tomorrow and the next day....we just received about 200
intakes back from the powder coater on Friday....sorry about the really long
wait...we are glad to finally be caught up again!"
Yeah, I ordered one for my brother last week and when I called yesterday, they said that it should be about 2 weeks.
 

·
Registered Loser
Joined
·
6,883 Posts
Thank god that they finally got their inventory back. That's really good news for a bunch of people!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
group deal??

anyone interested in a group deal if this is the case??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
I wouldn't count on a group deal with PR for the CAI
We tried about a month ago to get one going and PR said they wouldn't be doing one for awhile. You could always call them and ask em again. There is an old post about a group deal in the group deal section, If you want to check it out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
i just called them to and for all the gxe's out their i am going to try to install the SE CAI from PR. i called them too and tey just got silver int today. but i still need the MAF adapter traced so all the gxe's can have our own appplication. if someone can trace it for me thanks. email me if you are willing to buy a CAI from PR for a 1.8L gxe. I HOPE IT FITS
 

·
Registered Loser
Joined
·
6,883 Posts
Re: group deal??

Akebono said:
anyone interested in a group deal if this is the case??
Yeah, I'll second that they won't be doing a group deal for awile. They've had a really hard time filling orders, so I think it's time for them to play normal for a bit. I'm sure the next Group Deal is around the corner, though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Yah Marv, I called Place today (tuesday) and they told me the silver intake shipped out yesterday. It's been a while, but it will be worth it.

Hopefully another group deal can get started. That way other people can cash in on what is sounding more and more like a good product.

BTW, their answering machine states that they are a manufacturer of Honda engine swap motor mounts and Nissan Sentra CAI's. Kind of cool, that they are taking Sentra owners seriously.
 

·
Registered Loser
Joined
·
6,883 Posts
Good deal Larry! Man, I can't wait for your install dude. I love those guys at PR, they have always been nice, especially Gilbert. It was very nice of them to get 22 people on their last GD. :) You really can't beat $156 shipped.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,122 Posts
Original Mr Sentra said:
Good deal Larry! Man, I can't wait for your install dude. I love those guys at PR, they have always been nice, especially Gilbert. It was very nice of them to get 22 people on their last GD. :) You really can't beat $156 shipped.
I totaly agree with Marvin they are awesome and let me tell you guys that waited to get it in,,,It'll be worth the wait,,,it's very well constructed....Marvin will agree with that....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,145 Posts
Oh I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
It'd be real nice if it came by this weekend.
:)
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top