B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of front and a set of rear(rear disk only) brembo cross drilled and slotted rotors for sale. Never been used. These also have the CPC(corrosion prevention compound) on them, it's that dusty powder they put on their rotors so they stay shiny after a rain or a wash, or overnight for us FL residents. I would like to get $200 shipped for all 4 anywhere in the continental US. Shipping is included in that price. I will also take offers. I totalled my sentra in july and bought a VW jetta instead. A few of the older members can vouch for me and my poor car. In fact pictures are still posted, check sig. Please email me at

[email protected] as I don't check the board very often these days.

Jason

I accept check(has to clear) and paypal and money order.

I will give you a tracking # prior to removal of the money from the paypal hold area or whatever if you use paypal.

Also if you live in the FL panhandle or near orlando, I'm going to be traveling from here (pensacola) to orlando october 25th through the 1st of november. I would like to get $175 for all 4 if not being shipped.

EDIT THESE FIT THE SE/SE-R/SE-R SPEC V 4 WHEEL DISK

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey Jason. How much you wanting for just the rear ones because those will fit on my GXE :) lemme know bro.

matt

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Consider the rears SOLD BROTHA.

matt

·
JCC
1,129 Posts
sup Jason remember me, I will buy the fronts from you, give me some time to pay for them, or I'll just wait till you drive down the 25th? sound good,
JCC

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I do, when we stripped Mikes O2 sensor at his house LOL...funny now but man that sucked. Fronts are yours man. I can bring them to you no problem. If we meet, I'll give them to you for $105, sound good? I am giving Matt the rears for $75 if he meets me at the I-10 I-75 interchange or somewhere near there. I'll be driving right through your area so we can just stop somewhere and be good to go.

I can take cash also if we're meeting in person.

Jason

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Hey Jason when I get paid ill just send you the money for them so I can get them as soon as possible but I will still drive up to Gainsville to meet up with you and juan if you want me to. It would be good to see you two.

matt

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
OK cool beans.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Where did you purchase these rotors from in the first place??? i'm looking to buy slotted and cross drilled rotors but not the stillen ones, i like the Brembo ones instead. i would have bought your rotors right away, but i dont think you take VISA...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts