B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, download the quicktime movie of the Sentra commercial from b15sentra.net multimedia (or from AdCritic.com)
Check this out:
When the head light of the SE flash, a sequnce of images flashes before your eyes. Here is how it goes
1 SE Front
2 headlights on
3 big white flash
4 Rear of the car
5 SE Front
6 XE or GXE Front (without fog lights)
7 SE Front
8 big white flash
9 enlarged front
10 extra enlarged front (as if it is coming closer)

Each in about 1 frame of time, so in 1 sec, you'll see all these images flashes before your eyes without knowing (unless you watched it a lot of times like I did)

Throughout the entire commercial, they didn't have one shot of the rear of the car (maybe it's not very attractive, then of course, this commercial is short), but the only time you'll actually see it, is that flash of 1 frame of the rear.
what else? notice there's no antenna... they have taken them off too... guess why.

I don't know... but... it looks like subliminal messages to me (makes you like the rear and the lower model of Sentra) but whatever it is, it's kinda cool, and kinda scary! hehe

Anyway, my favorite part of the commercial is still the SE doing a skid across the wet parking lot sideways! So cool, just like the Maxima commercial when they did it in the desert!

Enjoy! :)

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Wow!

You are incredibly observant :)

------------------
911 / 944 / 935 Turbo, F355, F40, early Ferrari's, Z06 Vette, RX7, WRX, Lingenfelter Viper, 300ZX, Shelby Cobra, GT40, Copo Camaro's, Countach, McLaren F1, '70 Challenger T/A, Parnelli Jones Mustang, any Mustang's up to '69, Eleanor [Gone in 60 sec], whatever Carroll Shelby touches...
My dream.......is a heated 100 car garage, a nice little house and a racetrack for my driveway......oh yes, a gorgeous & rich wife would be nice too!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Wow, I can't believe they did that. That's so cool that you realized that. And now when I watch it at regular speed I see all the pictures at once. Nissaan trying to get us to secretly like the lower trim line and the back. Of course I like the back, so I don't need any extra trickery :)

FrontierBoy

·
Registered
50 Posts
I noticed they didn't show the back of the car...I watched to see because when I was searching for a car I had heard the back wasn't that great...then couldn't tell by the commercials...still had to go find it on the lot :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
same thing I heard...
the back isn't great, but if you get a spoiler, it makes a huge diff.

at least this commercial got me all excited about getting this Sentra (at the very first, I didn't like Nissan, especially Sentra, get this, I wanted to get another Honda!) anyway... my heart is set on this new Sentra SE Sport, Black, hopefully with a bunch of free Dealer options free from my friend that works there at my local Nissan dealer!

------------------
Jay
1997 Honda Prelude Type S
Getting a Sentra SE Sport soon! 2 more months

1 - 5 of 5 Posts