B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sadly. icbc wrote off my sentra. my family been driving it for a while now...im just lucky that my bro survived from the crash and the reason im announcing this is because..

if you want any 04 parts. there's one (mine) going in the wreckers pretty soon i think.

its a black 04 se r. if you guys like the tail lights or the mags or the whatever. its ur time.. i do not think there's much damage.... my bro just roll off into a ditch after a fish tail on 6 road.. car was upside down.

just a tip tho.. the sentra's not the best thing in terms of cornering imo. you guys watch out. =)

take care and i shall rejoin again with my next nissan.

·
Vtec FTW!!!!
882 Posts
ex-KA24DE said:
sadly. icbc wrote off my sentra. my family been driving it for a while now...im just lucky that my bro survived from the crash and the reason im announcing this is because..

if you want any 04 parts. there's one (mine) going in the wreckers pretty soon i think.

its a black 04 se r. if you guys like the tail lights or the mags or the whatever. its ur time.. i do not think there's much damage.... my bro just roll off into a ditch after a fish tail on 6 road.. car was upside down.

just a tip tho.. the sentra's not the best thing in terms of cornering imo. you guys watch out. =)

take care and i shall rejoin again with my next nissan.
Glad your brother is ok. You have to be smooth with the Sentra as it can be tail happy. More likely, the car will be sold off and put into rebuilt status and someone will fix it and sell it for $15,000 or less.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SumAznguy said:
Glad your brother is ok. You have to be smooth with the Sentra as it can be tail happy. More likely, the car will be sold off and put into rebuilt status and someone will fix it and sell it for $15,000 or less.

i dont think they would spend the money unless they get parts for dirt cheap
they will have to replace all the computers inside..take the cars apart... and.. clean it up.. fix the dents.. probably the frame's warped too. who knows... windshield... and uh.. lots.

will post pic tonite

·
Registered
642 Posts
Happy to hear your bro it ok....but your car well sad to hear it was i write off :( But it will be back on the streets again...you'll be surprised those rebuit dealers look for cars like that...don't know who will buy it but you'll be surprised my husband know's alot of people in the rebuilt business and you'll be shocked what parts they slap on and they never drive the same way again....i think my mazda was a rebuilt but i can never prove it but it drove like crap, didn't matter what you fixed it didn't help...it was out of province and the dealer never stated that to me and thats why i got rid of it and got my spec :p

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well. mine's just the basic SE R .. not spec V or anything.. so got no spoiler... and i dont think i can sell them ... icbc has full control of the car now.

i never had to go thru this.. so i dont know how all that works.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts