B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a performance shop put some new bulbs in my car. They first replaced the headlights and they worked. Then they put in the new bulbs for the fogs but they didn't work. So the guy decided to put the stock bulbs back and they didn't work either. I watched the guy do it and everything was connected. Do you thing a fuse might of blown. If so how do I fix it? I don't know what went wrong. Can you guys help me out. Thanks

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE P/P Package
Auto Tranny

·
Super Moderator
8,871 Posts
Well, lets start with the simple things...is the fog light and headlight switch turned on?

Check for a blown fuse. The fuse box is behind the storage bin to the left of the steering wheel. The bin pops out, and the what each fuse controls is on its back.

I think there is also a relay in the engine compartment that might need checked.

If all else fails, the car is under warranty through Nissan. Let a technician figure what's going on if it isn't a fuse.

------------------
2000 SE w/ PP auto in Heatwave

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Y2K SE:
Well, lets start with the simple things...is the fog light and headlight switch turned on?

Check for a blown fuse. The fuse box is behind the storage bin to the left of the steering wheel. The bin pops out, and the what each fuse controls is on its back.

I think there is also a relay in the engine compartment that might need checked.

If all else fails, the car is under warranty through Nissan. Let a technician figure what's going on if it isn't a fuse.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Nailed it right on the head....

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. It was a blown fuse after all. One of the aftermarket bulbs wasn't good so it caused the blown fuse but I replaced the bulb and now it works. Thanks guys.

------------------
Avalanche 2000 Sentra SE P/P Package
Auto Tranny

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Cool I'm glad to hear it was nothing major,,,and you didn't have to go to the stealership,,,,opps I mean dealership.... :)

------------------

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung Cat-Back,Place Racing CAI,and Painted Calipers & Rotors
***My Website***
**Car Pictures**

1 - 5 of 5 Posts