B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just installed the factory foglights but i want to make both headlights and foglights the blue color that you see wverywhere. what kind of lights do you need to buy for both the headlights and the foglights, and how much do they run.
Also, where did everybody get there clear headlights and backlights,those are sweet and how much do they run. thanks

G

·
my rear ones were 99 cents at the gas station and they are still bright as hell they hurt to look at at night

------------------
all your base are belong to us

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool but, i still need to know what brand to buy and what number or something like htat that will fit in the 2k sentra, is it called Hyperblue( the ones that give hte blue lihgt effect), and what brand sells the clear front lights that the black sentra(febuary car of hte month, with stiilen front spoiler) has, i really want those. and how much will htis cost me? thanks

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Just get on www.ebay.com and just type in the number of the bulbs and WALAH! you have all the bulbs you need...just to let you know...

headlights: 9007
front turns:3157
Fogs: h4 (i think)
rear turns: 1156

Good luck!

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
The fogs are H-3

------------------

CAR:
Black 2k SE Performance/package

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

*CLICK HERE FOR MY CAR PICS*

***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I ma using APC hyperwhites you can pick them up at any pep boys store that carries the APC line or you can also get them online at www.godfathercustoms.com

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler and pop-cone intake,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI (in my hands ready to be put on)......

***My Website***

·
Former Boosted B15
1,652 Posts
Thanks for the help SentraStyling! :)

------------------

Sportin Da ILL 2000 SE, Greddy Exhaust, HID Hyperwhite Head bulbs, Turn Signals, and Fogs, Free Intake Mod, 35% Mirror Tint, Custom Made Grill, Vinyl Eye lids, Gas Cap holder, Sound system w/Amp, 1 1/2" Dome Tweets, and Sub...BOOM!...Primax 15" 10 spoke Racing Rims

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Enemigo:
Thanks for the help SentraStyling! :)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Anytime bro I got ya back.... ;)

------------------

CAR:

MODS:

***My Website***

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thank you guys.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I got my bulbs through godfathercustoms.com and they were pretty reasonable and came to me in perfect condition and in a timely mannor. I got the blue ones ,but they have like the greenish blue tint to them. They look really nice on a black car. Anyways hope that helps.

------------------
2001 Blackout Se with PP

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I got mine at a local performance shop they had the full line of APC right there....

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

***My Website***

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sr20reNaISSANce:
hawaii sucks...we aint got no pep boys.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Go on the www.godfathercustoms.com site you can get any bulb you need right thru them...

------------------

CAR:

MODS:
17x7 Konig-Caffeine's ,Stillen front spoiler,Aluminum dash kit,Remote starter,35% Tint,Aluminum Pedal Kit,APC Super white headlights and fogs and front and rear turn signals,Ventshade-ventvisors,Custom Front Grille,Stromung cat-back,Place Racing CAI

***My Website***

·
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
182 Posts
I have PIAA Headlights and Fogs... Bright as hell... My headlights were the Hyper white (Blueish) until I got a $45 ticket. Damn things are illegal in NJ

------------------
My 2001 Sentra SE and my jet-ski's are my favorite toys!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts