B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
gone :(
1,283 Posts
Nissan would have it but they are expensive. Like $145. Check the classifiedes section and ebay. Maybe some of the other sites around have them. Some one else know???

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
Yeah pay for an OEM 2004 fog light kit and try to find H11 bulbs on the market :rolleyes:

Among your 3 choice, I definitly choose the first one P-1000XT! Don't get the other PIAA kit, it use super white bulbs and PIAA Super white sucks...

And the Hella/Optilux looks great too but projector DON'T make good fogs... you need a light that can be diffused wide and near ;)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
can some quote me a price off of that website cause I could find it

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
angel, im really thinking of getting the Hella/Optilux projector lights but replacing the bulb with a piaa H3 super plasma, do you think thats a good investment? paying bout $50 for the optilux fog lights and about another $50 for the super plasma bulbs. im also going to spend $30 for the remote control kit for the fog lights beacuse i hate getting the wires through my dashboard. any thoughts about it? thanks

·
Theory freak learning...
3,920 Posts
At your local Nissan dealer!

But I was kidding for the OEM, it's because the new 2004 fog use a "rare" kind of bulb (H11) that is hard to find in the aftermarket so you would need to stick with the OEM bulbs also.

Get the PIAA P-1000XT as I told you. Be sure of the mesurement thus... I know the 2004 fog hole is really small or you can try to enlarge it a bit.

·
Registered
100 Posts
if your talking about the site that I posted... they are 180 for the fog light kit everything for any sentra that was pre-wired for fog lights

GT-R said:
can some quote me a price off of that website cause I could find it

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Tater said:
if your talking about the site that I posted... they are 180 for the fog light kit everything for any sentra that was pre-wired for fog lights
sorry, I meant a price quote for some side skirts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts