B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '01 GXE, and besides tint my first mod will be fog lights. I have checked under the hood and all the wiring harnesses are already there, the only thing that I need to know is whether I should just go with the stock lights and replace the bulbs with xenon lights, or if there is already something like that out there that will fit the car. Any responses would be greatly aprreciated.
THANKS

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I'd say go with the stock fogs,,it'll give you a c;eaner look...and you can always throw a set of hyperwhites in also....

·
Registered
747 Posts
Agreed, and good luck!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am looking to put in some fog lights in my GXE as well. The Sentra fog lights are way over priced at my dealer. I was wondering if anyone out there has found a subsititute for the same size.

Also, I was thinking for the time being just to remove those black covers in there and have it open.

Is this a good idea?

Thanks,

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't really need that though.

I don't mind having it hooked right up or whatever.

I will look more into it but $275 is a bit much for 2 lights.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I would say get the Stock Fog light also. The stock fog light is pretty cool looking the the main reason why i got it was because it fit right into the little fog light hole...(of course..;)) and the stalk was pretty neat too...

i paid a little bit more for installation coz the shop told me they had to remove the steering wheel...and it would take time because of the airbigs....if that's true...:)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here is a quote I received from David at [email protected]
The price on the 2001 Sentra fogs are 204.00 unless your vehicle is pre-wired. Pre-wired kits sell for 40.00 less. Thank you,
David.
Call 18003392922 if you have any questions.
This is a Genuine Nissan Part-New.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts