B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to find foglights on the web ? I want to buy some but dont know where to go. The dealer wants 65.00 bucks ? is that high ? I have a very light color and seems like other drivers cant see me because they damn near run into me..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Thats cheap as hell. If you were gonna get PIAAs or something like them they would be a couple hundred. That is a good price, but since they are stock...are they even that good? Might want to consider that.

------------------

·
Registered
88 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by whozdatgryl:
Does anyone know where to find foglights on the web ? I want to buy some but dont know where to go. The dealer wants 65.00 bucks ? is that high ? I have a very light color and seems like other drivers cant see me because they damn near run into me.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Damn the dealer here wanted $209.00 just for the factory ones. $65 is cheap you can always change ti PIAA bulbs.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Yeah, $65 is really cheap. Most cheap aftermarket foglights are in that price range, and the stock ones look sweet.

Hey GraniteGXE2k - is that metallic tint on those rear windows?

------------------
Samo

1994 Sentra E
"The Ghettoblaster"

·
Time Warp
1,141 Posts
Samo...

I just noticed your new pic in your sig. Pretty nice. That's one of the cleanest looking Ghettoblasters I've ever seen!
Just wanted to give ya yer props man...

------------------
Jae

'00 SE w/ PP
Dropped and some other stuff...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts