B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, I just got back from my trip to FL to see my dad who I havent seen in two years, I had the time of my life... it was great!!! anyone here are some pics... nothing special, but Im bored and if your bored you wont mind.... or if u like cats... i love cats... u know

Well as you know there was this thing... called a umm hurricane... well this is what people in FL do... they park in the middle of the road on the border... I guess it keeps your car away from trees and flying cows n stuff:

and I was no exception... look at that sexy beast...:

My badass biker dad ;) and his BADASS HARLEY:

The mean kitty!!!:

The cute kitty:

She showers alot.. lol its so cute cuz the moment u get out of the shower she jumps in and licks the tub and rolls around... yeah shes retarted...:

Her son... she breeds with socks:

My future (B)Ride GOODBYE 175HP 19MPG car... HELLO 402hp 32MPG car... (yeah ill never be able to afford it and its kinda fugly... but how can u say no!???)

·
Iknowyoulovereadingso..
5,527 Posts
what part of florida were you in when the hurricane hit? i was in fort lauderdale all that week but i packed up and left the friday morning before the storm hit. i was in orlando i think when it started hitting the west coast of florida. i heard orlando took a punch too

·
Registered
881 Posts
nice. I hope u liked florida. That cat is freaking me out(the first one). What did ur day say about ur new car?

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
FuLIsh said:
what part of florida were you in when the hurricane hit? i was in fort lauderdale all that week but i packed up and left the friday morning before the storm hit. i was in orlando i think when it started hitting the west coast of florida. i heard orlando took a punch too
I was in sarasota, it never actually hit that hard... 20 mins or so from us though peoples houses were wrekced, it was kinda sad, and we were VERY lucky

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
02SoFloSE-R said:
nice. I hope u liked florida. That cat is freaking me out(the first one). What did ur day say about ur new car?
yeah it was fun... im sort of confused on what you asked though??? yeah that ****en bobcat thing used to be in my room lol, had to move it somewhere its not fun seeing its eyes glow while your sleeping :eek:

·
Registered
881 Posts
u wrote that u havent seen ur dad in 2 years, so im guessing this would have been the first time he saw ur new car. I just wanted to know what he thought of it, cuzz when I finally brought my car for my uncle to see, he thought it was junk. :eek:

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awww ha sorry to hear that... haha my dad liked it, we goto alot of biker bars so of course u kno i got picked on for having a rice burner, but alot of ppl thought it was very nice... next time i go down there i hope o have a bike

·
Registered
156 Posts
the second cat is a cute kitty. i happen to have 3 cats and two of them do that shower thing that you were referring to. Now that first cat. people would be scared as hell.
Funny thing is there's Bobcats and Mountain Lions that lurke around here and we also have ton's of different wild Animals lurke around here as well.

·
Banned
3,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
haha yeah cats are the ****, my friend actually has one, that is mixed with a raccoon, its got this big fluffy tail and 6 toes, it can stand up and ****, i got a few pics of it its so ****en cute

1 - 11 of 11 Posts