B15 Sentra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this website, and I looked in our owners manual it said 9008 (h13).. the website...

http://spwusa.com/index.html?/nokya/nokya.htm&main

If you scroll down to the Arctic White (pro halogen) section you will see H13 and the words NEW! i front of it. Am i dreaming or is that the first set of 9008's for us 04 owners to get our hands on?

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
I'm confused , because aren't the headlight bulbs 9008's and the fog lights H13's , on a 2004 Sentra ?

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
what is overwattage? explain?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Different ratings of wattage from the light harness to the bulb and vice versa if they require to many watts theyll melt your harness. If they are to little you will burn out the bulbs. Ya Hear meh:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
who cares bout watts we need something
these damn stock bulbs suck
lol :D

nah but i hope these are for real tho

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
UnderJerseySkie said:
who cares bout watts we need something
these damn stock bulbs suck
I know you're joking , but this seems to be the general attitude from 04' owners . :p

I see at least 10-15 threads on melted harnesses in the next year...:D

·
Registered
103 Posts
yea im going to look more into it but finally another bulb. So thats means give about 3-4 more months and almost all the brands are going to carry them. Becuz ford uses the same bulbs nissan does.

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
melted harness isn't all that bad...but if you melt them and something goes wrong with your headlight fixture (i.e. fog in lense from moisture which has nothing to do with bulbs) then the stealership won't replace the headlight. Since I used an "after-market" bulb they claimed that it caused the fog. So just beware.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Well just got off the phone with SPW. They said they got the sample but Nokya is having problems with the base of the bulb so they are still unavailable. thats sucks got my hopes up 4 nothing.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
svrspec04 said:
so then dont get them bode. f*kin hater.

Hahaha..you dumb-a55...:p I own a 2000 SE...not a 2004...retard . And stop using Ebonics in words such as " Hater " . They make you sound like a suburban e-thug . :D I can tell you're one of the " newer " members that's going to make such an impact on this site...not .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts