B15 Sentra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this website, and I looked in our owners manual it said 9008 (h13).. the website...

http://spwusa.com/index.html?/nokya/nokya.htm&main

If you scroll down to the Arctic White (pro halogen) section you will see H13 and the words NEW! i front of it. Am i dreaming or is that the first set of 9008's for us 04 owners to get our hands on?

·
14.09 @ 95.53mph!!
495 Posts
what is overwattage? explain?

·
Registered
553 Posts
Different ratings of wattage from the light harness to the bulb and vice versa if they require to many watts theyll melt your harness. If they are to little you will burn out the bulbs. Ya Hear meh:)

·
Spec V Out - Legacy In!
1,099 Posts
melted harness isn't all that bad...but if you melt them and something goes wrong with your headlight fixture (i.e. fog in lense from moisture which has nothing to do with bulbs) then the stealership won't replace the headlight. Since I used an "after-market" bulb they claimed that it caused the fog. So just beware.

·
122 Hours Of Fear
13,552 Posts
svrspec04 said:
so then dont get them bode. f*kin hater.

Hahaha..you dumb-a55...:p I own a 2000 SE...not a 2004...retard . And stop using Ebonics in words such as " Hater " . They make you sound like a suburban e-thug . :D I can tell you're one of the " newer " members that's going to make such an impact on this site...not .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.